Mance ryder is actually dead.

On 5/24/2017 at 9:40 PM, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Thanks <3. We all love the spicy memes.

Oye, :devil: that was my gold star not yours. :angry2:

On 5/24/2017 at 8:46 PM, kissdbyfire said:

I'll give you a gold star for managing to combine two of my top pet peeves: Mance is Rhaegar (or at this point ANY "x is y!") AND "X happened because Bloodraven skinchamged into Y".

And no, none of it makes any sense whatsoever. 

By the old and the new gods I claim that gold star.:unsure:

1 hour ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

I often feel I am the only one here with a small shred of rationality here. It is nice to know I am not alone 

No darlin' :P you be not alone. Har de har har har!

Nah, Mance is Rhaegar's twin brother. You see, with his brown hair and eyes, Mance took after the Dornish contingent back a ways in the Targ lines, which Aerys didn't like at all. Between his Dornish appearance and the fear that twin brothers would fight over the throne, Aerys had poor little unnamed baby-Targ sent north of the Wall. Little did he know that one day the twin he rejected would indeed become king...King Beyond the Wall!

Rhaegar had finally learned of his twin's existence and was planning to bring him back to King's Landing after dealing with pesky Cousin Robert, and then deposing their father. That's part of what he was talking to Jaime about. Sadly, we all know how that story ended.

On 5/23/2017 at 7:37 AM, Ser Loras The Gay said:

As I was rereading some parts of the first book something clicked on me. The catspawn sent to kill Bran was actually Mance Ryder glamoured as some random dude and the mance ryder we have right now is actually Rhaegar, that's why they don't cross eachother. Long time ago before everything else he was warged by Bloodraven to try to kill Bran so Bran could fullfill his destiny, and he needeed Mance Ryder away from the wall so Rhaegar could fullfill his destiny. That explains why all the Joffrey was the culprit doesn't make sense, because wasn't him it was Mance ryder all along.

If glamouring were that easy nobody would look ugly.  Sandy Clegane would look like Armie Hammer instead of a pork barbecue, Arya Stark would look like Chloe Grace Moretz instead of a wet mule,  Samwell Tarly would look like Josh Hartnett instead of a blimp, and so on.

Archived