What part of Dunk's life do you most want to see?

Canon Claude

5 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

It's cheating to say "everything," right? Well, I love the Tales of Dunk and Egg, and what I'm most excited to see changes all the time. Right now I'm interested in the story behind Jenny of Oldstones. I'm guessing Dunk will be traveling with his Prince Duncan when they meet Jenny, and that he'll be privy to the aftermath as well. There are the obvious ones as well: Winterfell, the Trial by Combat against Lyonel, the Third Blackfyre Rebellion, and so forth.

Dunk and Dunk would be an interesting story. But that would mean there will be stories where Egg is absent. Not sure if I'd like that. But then, I'd also like a story from Egg's POV at a future point.

5 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

But mostly I'm really interested in seeing each of the kingdoms through Dunk's eyes, especially the Iron Islands. It's possible that we could see Quellon as a young man at some point, and that would be great to read about. 

Quellon is a character that might show up eventually. Just as we are going to see a young Pycelle, Jon Arryn (he might actually be the nephew or grandnephew of the Alys Arryn who married Egg's uncle Prince Rhaegel), Olenna Redwyne, Tywin Lannister, and Rickard Stark.

Well, Martin is taking Dunk and Egg to the North, there's a posibility the next novella will also happen in the Riverlands, I think the title for now would be Village's Hero. I think later on he will be at Winterfell and then he will head to the Wall, it would be cool to see Raymun's Redbeard invasion, although, first of all, I think there will be the Starks and the Lannisters teaming up to beat the Dagon Greyjoy. I am quite sure we will also witness the Third and Fourth Blackfyre rebellion. The story will end with the Tragedy of Summerhall, according to Martin, so I guess we have a lot of things to see in the meantime.

Archived