Westeros

YES! so much footage! 

Things i saw: AWESOME looking Dragonstone

Unsullied at Casterly Rock 

Melisandre at Dragonstone

Spoiler

watching Jon arrive I assume, 

Spoiler

Based on spoilers, i assume the snowy scene right after is the gang with jon in the lead going north of the wall. Same thing after the scene with Arya.

Littlefinger creeping on someone, based on next scenes, Jon in the crypts.

People running in some form of mine...? I dunno.

Jon getting frisky with Littlefinger IN THE CRYPTS 

Unsullied kicking Lannister ass

Arya peeping

Jorahs creepy arm

Grey worm getting some

Yara getting some

Most badass army ever

Few thoughts:

-Jon shoving LF a nice call back to season 1 when Ned did the same.

-Dany taking Dragonstone and was that also Casterly Rock being taken?  

-Who was Yara making out with? She looked Dornish upon first glance it looked like Ellaria.

-"We're the Last Lannisters. The last ones who count" followed by Tyrion watching the 3 dragons fly was some nice shade.

- The last shot of the charging Dothraki and a flying dragon gave me chills. That was amazing

Why is Ellaria Sand kissing Yara Greyjoy, shoving her hand down her pants?

File:S7 Trailer Ellaria kissing Yara.jpg

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/File:S7_Trailer_Ellaria_kissing_Yara.jpg

Benioff & Weiss, Season 5 finale Blu-ray commentary:  "Originally Ellaria was a small role, just Oberyn's sidekick, but once we heard that Rome's Indira Varma was cast, we reconceived the role to make it worthy of her acting talents". 

Prediction:

Sansa spends most of the season plotting with Littlefinger and Vale lords against Jon Snow. Just when she appears to betray Jon, she actually betrays and kills Littlefinger and through Robyn Arryn takes control of the Vale and allies it with the North. Jon asks how she is capable of such deception. She tells him "We're all liars here, Jon. And every one of us better than you." 

The shots with the dragons; Drogon must have grown so big that Dany is now just a speck cause I can't see her. Or dragon riders not needed now? Yara / Ellaria is completely unexpected, but not Grey Worm. As they have reduced the number of episodes, I just hope there will be less filler this season. 

I'm guessing it's Daenerys. Mind you, Bran could become a dragon-rider. Warging doesn't require him to be on the dragon's back. 

Stunning trailer, so much to see. I can't decide whether Arya has gone Beyond the Wall or whether it's just winter where she is. (I'm hoping she's passing through the woods around Harrenhal and about to reunite with her direwolf.)

Wouldn't it be odd if Cersei hadn't recalled Littlefinger to be her royal treasurer? My money, if I had any, would be on the Iron Bank of Braavos sponsoring any opposition to her rule.

Are we seeing Casterly Rock here in the trailer? Is Jamie based there now?

2 hours ago, The Dragon Demands said:

Benioff & Weiss, Season 5 finale Blu-ray commentary:  "Originally Ellaria was a small role, just Oberyn's sidekick, but once we heard that Rome's Indira Varma was cast, we reconceived the role to make it worthy of her acting talents". 

Foreplay.

2 hours ago, Daughter of Death said:

I assume at dragonstone

Interesting that there are two such thrones, and it makes sense that Daenerys would take her seat on her ancestor's throne first. 

10 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

The 13 guys in the snow with black cloaks, are they the original men of the Night's Watch or Last Hero along with his companions? Is this a vision from the past?

I think thats Jon and his gang 

Spoiler

going beyond the Wall for some mission and this is them getting overpowered, before Dany comes and saves the with dragons

One thing I noticed was some Unsullied taking what appears to be Casterly Rock against very little opposition. We know that Tirion is familiar with the drainage/sewer tunnels under Casterly Rock. Could he have led a group of picked Unsullied inside Casterly Rock through said tunnels, and opened the gates from the inside, catching the defenders by surprise?

22 hours ago, The Dragon Demands said:

What better way to honor a person's acting talents than putting them in aimless gay sex scenes? None other could play that big of a role. 

18 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:

No Bran :( I really hope he gets something to do this season besides having to reveal R+L=J. Not long ago he was mankind's only hope, now he's just a p/maternity test.

When was he mankind's only hope. Kit Harrington has been mankind's only hope for two seasons. Poor Bran, what else could he do other than revealing R+L=J that people give a crap about? 

Whoever styled Daenerys this season needs to be kicked out of the costume design team. What is that hair. What is that two curled chunks in the front throwback to the early 2000s absolutely ridiculous, impractical hairstyle? And those black gowns... so unimaginative. 

There's a lot of unsullied vs Westerosi knights fight scenes. Unsullied vs Anybody fight scenes are the most boring kind of fight scenes, but whatever. 

There's Melisandre and Jorah, why don't we let these characters go... what else is left for Melisandre or a dying Jorah to do? 

Crypt and Jon and Littlefinger. I guess he tells him about his parentage but he doesn't believe it until Bran finally comes along and gives him some sort of weirwood flashback to what actually happened.

Cersei and her enemies all around. Yeah, why is that a surprise? It makes no sense for her to be queen of anything. Cersei was done after the walk of shame and her "ascend" to"power" is so unrealistic I don't even care what's up with her. Just get her out of the picture already. Which should have happened last season. 

But yeah, I can still be bought with dragon CGI and Dothraki charges. I just need to condition my brain to have Pretty Little Liars level plot expectations, and we'll be fine. 

21 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:

No Bran :( I really hope he gets something to do this season besides having to reveal R+L=J. Not long ago he was mankind's only hope, now he's just a p/maternity test.

wondered about Bran myself 

Archived