(NEW) Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot (2017) With ALL the Starks!!!

a black swan

Whether or not Jon Snow is really

Spoiler

Aegon Targaryen, legitimate son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, which wtf Rhaegar giving both of your sons the same damn name

He will always be a bastard Stark to me, and I prefer him that way.  I hope he continues to identify as the white wolf.  I really like his armor.

10 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Whether or not Jon Snow is really

Reveal hidden contents

Aegon Targaryen, legitimate son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, which wtf Rhaegar giving both of your sons the same damn name

He will always be a bastard Stark to me, and I prefer him that way.  I hope he continues to identify as the white wolf.  I really like his armor.

Spoiler

He didn't. I have no idea where this information comes from but it's bullshit. 

Jon is, at this point, still a bastard. And Sandra/Bran should rule the north. 

On Invalid Date at 9:39 AM, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

He didn't. I have no idea where this information comes from but it's bullshit. 

Jon is, at this point, still a bastard. And Sandra/Bran should rule the north. 

actually Bran should. He is the rightful heir.

On 25. 5. 2017 at 8:00 PM, RhaenysB said:

Jon is not even a stark... 

He is a half Stark. ^_^

If show did what looks like version of Robb's will in he books, Jon will be KITN in the books too. They're following George on this, it should abd will have a different and more logical set up. 

2 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

actually Bran should. He is the rightful heir.

Yes, but while he is gone and nobody knows he is even alive, Sansa is the rightful heir --->> Sansa/Bran 

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

He is a half Stark. ^_^

If show did what looks like version of Robb's will in he books, Jon will be KITN in the books too. They're following George on this, it should abd will have a different and more logical set up. 

He is half bastard Stark. 

Because Robb's will isn't the only piece of paper we need to get this storyline sorted. Marriage and/or birth certificate to prove he is a legitimate issue of Rhaegar and Lyanna, anybody? I know I would appreciate that. And yes I'm certain that grrm will find a way to make Jon the legitimate chosen boy who was promised in the north too. Damn, I don't like Jon. 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yes, but while he is gone and nobody knows he is even alive, Sansa is the rightful heir --->> Sansa/Bran 

He is half bastard Stark. 

Because Robb's will isn't the only piece of paper we need to get this storyline sorted. Marriage and/or birth certificate to prove he is a legitimate issue of Rhaegar and Lyanna, anybody? I know I would appreciate that. And yes I'm certain that grrm will find a way to make Jon the legitimate chosen boy who was promised in the north too. Damn, I don't like Jon. 

He's legit and by blood half Stark - which what is currently the most important na mainly his values and upbringing is what molds him into a person he is. He's always gonna carry Starks side with him. No matter if he is to becomg King of Seven Kingdoms in the future. :closedeyes:

The whole dynamic of the Northern plot is different. In the show thy hatd Robb for what he did but in the books they're loyal to his memory, - which is why his will matter the most in the books, in the show it had to be done differently. Also, since he had an heir with Talisa unlike in the books. Where he had to choose between Jon, Bran, Rickon and Sansa ... not wanting Sansa to have it due to the Lannisters power and Bran and Rickon presumably dead. Jon was the next best choice to be KITN or lead the North. No doubt in my mind show did the equivalent of it but in a very clumsy way.

Of course him rulling the North won't last long due to white walkers and possibly leading up to taking over Westeros as a king. In the end he or who he's sit with on the iron throne Warden or Wardeness of the North. One way or the other the Starks will rule the North in some capacity pre and post war of dawn.

14 hours ago, The Sunland Lord said:

Bran reminds me of Maester Luwin in that first picture. 

Interesting. Way back in season 2 he was his councilour while Bran was the Lord of Winterfell (while Robb was fighting). Now he is a grown young man and he could be prepared for ruling. Not only that, he is the 3 Eyed Raven.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh yes, of course. Sansa comes first and not Jon if Bran is supposed dead. (They actually know he was alive, Jon knows it from Sam in s4 iirc, and Sansa knows it from Theon, that he was alive in s3). So he is kind of forgotten anyway. Could give them the benefit of the doubt (maybe they think he could be dead now and they need someone to rule meanwhile?) but Sansa should have been Queen and not Jon.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't know about Robb's will. It could say that Jon is de facto heir, but I also doubt he would make Jon heir and forget about his siblings. Maybe it could say if they are dead. Sansa could be disinherited because he'd be assuming that this could make the Lannisters rulers.

I think there are chances that Jon becomes King in the North in the books as well, but I'm not really sure. What I know is that in the books they won't forget about Bran if he reappears in WInterfell.

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh yes, of course. Sansa comes first and not Jon if Bran is supposed dead. (They actually know he was alive, Jon knows it from Sam in s4 iirc, and Sansa knows it from Theon, that he was alive in s3). So he is kind of forgotten anyway. Could give them the benefit of the doubt (maybe they think he could be dead now and they need someone to rule meanwhile?) but Sansa should have been Queen and not Jon.

I don't know about Robb's will. It could say that Jon is de facto heir, but I also doubt he would make Jon heir and forget about his siblings. Maybe it could say if they are dead. Sansa could be disinherited because he'd be assuming that this could make the Lannisters rulers.

I think there are chances that Jon becomes King in the North in the books as well, but I'm not really sure. What I know is that in the books they won't forget about Bran if he reappears in WInterfell.

It's not like Robb were against his siblings but as you said - Sansa would left the Lannisters with a claim to rule over the North, when he was in war wih them. Bran and Rickon were presumably dead. The Northern plot is much more complicated in the books. 

We have Stannis who will likely defeat the Boltons.

Davos, Rickon, Wyman and Skagos plot.

Sansa, LF and the Knights of the Vale.

Jon, wildlings and Robb's will.

Basically civil war in the North and show had to make it much more simple due to the time they have left for the show. Jon will be KITN. At this point Bran is totally out of this and who knows when or where he'll resurface.

Archived