Who will be the first to die next season??

WestBevHi93

4 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

As in the season of Winter?

Since he said "my uncle works on the set" I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he's talking about the show which means that this thread should be in the show forum and not on the forum that is just for books where there are stickied threads explaining that show discussion is not appropriate here.

2 hours ago, Red Man Racey said:

Since he said "my uncle works on the set" I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he's talking about the show which means that this thread should be in the show forum and not on the forum that is just for books where there are stickied threads explaining that show discussion is not appropriate here.

boy do I feel silly.

41 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

boy do I feel silly.

Lol, no need to. When you asked that question I actually had to go back and reread the OP to see if maybe that was what was meant. That's when I saw the "on the set" part. Any hostility in my post was not directed at you at all. Sorry if I came across as a dick, haha.

Highly unlikely a named character will be first to die. It will be some nameless soldier or civilian who gets killed first (having name shouted for first time in their death scene does not qualify them as being a named character).

Many named characters will die, they just wont be first in season. I dont think any have been in any season to date. Hell, maybe not even episode to date. Named characters tend to die near end of episodes or end of a main characters arc within an episode.

On 5/27/2017 at 1:13 AM, WestBevHi93 said:

We all know its coming, but who do you think will die first next season? I would cast my vote but my uncle works on the set and I think I know

So you're telling me that you know a guy that knows a guy, that knows that you are totally lying ? :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Jaehaerys Tyrell said:

Daenerys will go for a stroll around the deck of her boat just after it's been scrubbed and she'll slip over and hit her head and die. Within the first 7 minutes of episode 1.

No, this will be one of the climactic scenes in one of the grand episodes later in the season. Davos will die of a toenail infection, festering since the battle of the bastards, in episode one 7 minutes in.

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2017 at 6:13 PM, WestBevHi93 said:

We all know its coming, but who do you think will die first next season? I would cast my vote but my uncle works on the set and I think I know

"Lannister Soldier No. 1."

Archived