Do real friendships happen on this forum?

WestBevHi93

9 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

I'm full on adopting you. 

So if you are full on Mom, and Theda is most assuredly my Internet Niece, That would make us brother and sister. This is awesome... You should let your husband know that his brother in law is planning on stopping by soon for an extended visit.

23 hours ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

I've been here for just over 5 years and don't have any friends in any aspect of my life, so no, board friendships are clearly a myth.

You can be my friend... :D

And if someone is looking for adoption, I have to say I am a great child. I have three decades of experience in the field. 

11 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

I'm full on adopting you. 

<3 <3 

I'm absolutely okay with that.

I did start off as a mya stone copy after all LMAO 

1 hour ago, Howdyphillip said:

So if you are full on Mom, and Theda is most assuredly my Internet Niece, That would make us brother and sister. This is awesome... You should let your husband know that his brother in law is planning on stopping by soon for an extended visit.

:P finally - a board family of my very own!! :D:D

:grouphug:

10 hours ago, Howdyphillip said:

alrighty then...this is great news, since i consider dear Theda my niece as well...since we all know i am the worlds greatest uncle...this means we are brothers and therefore must both go to visit our dear sister and our nephews...

i wonder if our brother-in-law has enough beer and crabs on hand...though i will settle for ipswich clams

On 6/1/2017 at 1:57 PM, Call me Odie said:

I've never met anyone from the forum but there are many I consider to be my friends, including a certain Sniffer.

:wub:

i shall woo you from your frozen castle to visit the sunny south one of these days, beloved Odie

:smoking:

36 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

:wub:

i shall woo you from your frozen castle to visit the sunny south one of these days, beloved Odie

Careful darling, or I'm on your steps one day.

11 hours ago, Howdyphillip said:

I've told you you're better off here in Ma than Texas. Come on! Bonus? The boys are awesome. 

9 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

<3 <3 

I'm absolutely okay with that.

I did start off as a mya stone copy after all LMAO 

:P finally - a board family of my very own!! :D:D

:grouphug:

I love you, and will gladly have you as my daughter. Mav and Bran have been hounding me for a sister! 

30 minutes ago, Call me Odie said:

Careful darling, or I'm on your steps one day.

i shall be the one sitting on the porch, waiting with cocktails and tales to tell of high seas and pirate kings...

i might also have some fossils, a few pottery shards and an arrowhead or two that might be interesting to you ;)

8 minutes ago, Mya Stone said:

I've told you you're better off here in Ma than Texas. Come on! Bonus? The boys are awesome. 

I love you, and will gladly have you as my daughter. Mav and Bran have been hounding me for a sister! 

what about me...as i am sure i am uncle to Theda and brother to Howdy Doody :commie:

i claim you, Dear Mya, as sister and shall fight to the dogpound with any who deny me...and i know Mav and Bran need an uncle like me... or as we say down bayou-way 'diabolique nonc'...which loosely translates to 'wicked uncle' ;)

6 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

i shall be the one sitting on the porch, waiting with cocktails and tales to tell of high seas and pirate kings...

i might also have some fossils, a few pottery shards and an arrowhead or two that might be interesting to you ;)

what about me...as i am sure i am uncle to Theda and brother to Howdy Doody :commie:

i claim you, Dear Mya, as sister and shall fight to the dogpound with any who deny me...and i know Mav and Bran need an uncle like me... or as we say down bayou-way 'diabolique nonc'...which loosely translates to 'wicked uncle' ;)

We gladly accept you, and I dub you "Uncle FunTime Sniffer!" (That sounds dirtier than I mean it...)

41 minutes ago, Mya Stone said:

<3 <3 I'm really good at telling funny stories in person and I have a seriously impressive laugh I hope that's enough to offer because that's about all I've got :lol:

This thread is reminding me how long it's been since I met with anyone from the board in person. I'm super bummed-out that I can't make it to Worldcon.

12 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

<3 <3 I'm really good at telling funny stories in person and I have a seriously impressive laugh I hope that's enough to offer because that's about all I've got :lol:

It's true, your laugh is very impressive.

10 hours ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

OK sweet. How much do I have to pay you?

Like my favorite red-headed spoiled she-wolf, I can be bought with certain bittersweet delicacies :D 

12 minutes ago, Liffguard said:

This thread is reminding me how long it's been since I met with anyone from the board in person. I'm super bummed-out that I can't make it to Worldcon.

It's true, your laugh is very impressive.

I think loncon was when I last saw everyone as well :o if a south west BWB meet did happen I'd try and go! So bored in cornwall. 

Thank you :P I grew it myself 

luckily am going to this worldcon and am going to inflict my laugh on everyone 

36 minutes ago, Mya Stone said:

We gladly accept you, and I dub you "Uncle FunTime Sniffer!" (That sounds dirtier than I mean it...)

hahahahhahahah Uncle Funtime Sniffer that is me...and i promise not to challenge Chewie for dominance...old dawgs like us can settle in together...sniffing crotches and drooling over treats

29 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I love you both 

hoping this includes me sweetling...cause i know i love you ...

6 hours ago, James Arryn said:

WHO TOOK THE LAST CINNAMON DANISH??!!?!?!?

cinnamon danish...

Archived