Death of a Proud Sailor, a Board Legend - RIP Lord O' Bones

Fragile Bird

Fuck. I'm tearing up, I can't help it. I just saw the news on Facebook and I just... I just can't process this. I really liked Bonesy and I'll miss him a lot.

Rest in Peace, LoB.

RIP Lord O' Bones, I only knew you here, but you were a kinder and better friend on the board than some I've known in person. You will have an honored place in my memory and in my heart with EHK, Brude, and Lord Manwoody.

This hits hard... I wish I could write a proper memorial for him, but I just can't right now. I know when I do, it will have to contain a lot of swearing and a couple of arguments. I will miss him fiercely... 

1 hour ago, Baitac said:

Oh Bonesy, you were my one and only Board crush. I'm so so upset. Love you.

I think many of us had a huge crush on him, especially after he posted a picture of himself in the towel.

Bonesy, I unfriended you after the election and never reconnected, I will always regret that. Rest well.

Shit, very sad to hear this.  The whole reason I came to the board just now was to check on his well-being.  Bones has always been a favorite of mine around here going back to the old yuku chat days.  Always kinda assumed that we would meet in person one day.  RIP.

Like Nichole I too had some differences with LoB these last months.  That doesn't, however, take away from all the time we once shared further down the board here and through FB.

You will always be a legend here, LoB.  Your memory shall not die.  R.I.P. :(

Archived