Dorne:
Darkstar
Arthur Dayne
Oberyn Martell
Areo Hotah
Lewyn Martell

Who shall I add / disregard?

3 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Not sure Darkstar should be on the list as we don't know much about his fighting skills. Someone like Jason Mallister is a more accomplished fighter.

If your putting in someone North of the Wall like Mance you should include Wun Wun, give him a log and he'll take out anyone on your list.

Forgot about Jason maybe Tytos Blackwood too?

Darkstar has potential imo if not, he'll die off soon

3 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Not sure Darkstar should be on the list as we don't know much about his fighting skills. Someone like Jason Mallister is a more accomplished fighter.

If your putting in someone North of the Wall like Mance you should include Wun Wun, give him a log and he'll take out anyone on your list.

I definitely need more people from the North, maybe just add the Umber family tree ;)

DarkStar has potential... 

7 hours ago, elder brother jonothor dar said:

Brienne and Beric based on what?

Brienne is Mormont equivalent won a tourney they shouldn't have, competent but not exceptional

You are missing Darry and Whent and Rhaegar which are the obvious 3 from the rebellion

Will and Jon Darry, Whent too, but not Rhaegar...need fighters and not jousters. I'm sure he would've improved remarkable but at the this exact time he was just another 

1 hour ago, StraightFromAsshai said:

Forgot about Jason maybe Tytos Blackwood too?

Darkstar has potential imo if not, he'll die off soon

If Darkstar makes the list then I'd certainly put Tytos Blackwood there too. Then you have to consider Thoros of Myr as well. He won many Melees and was the first over the walls with the invasion of Pyke.

9 hours ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Not sure Darkstar should be on the list as we don't know much about his fighting skills.

Well, he sure kicked butt on a little girl...

8 hours ago, StraightFromAsshai said:

Will and Jon Darry, Whent too, but not Rhaegar...need fighters and not jousters. I'm sure he would've improved remarkable but at the this exact time he was just another 

What exact time?

"Your Grace," said Whitebeard, "the Prince ofDragonstone was a most puissant warrior, but . . ."

Puissant not peerless, Robert being one of his peers

If we're including characters from the rebellion then we'd need to add Brandon to the list, since he's described as being a skilled swordsman. Jorah could also be included for the North, as could Tormund. Oswell Whent, the Darry brothers and Jason Mallister for the Riverlands. I'd include Robar Royce and Mandon Moore for the Vale. The Westerlands also has Addam Marbrand and Daven Lannister. As for the Stormlands I'd replace Brienne and Beric with Rolland Storm, Richard Horpe, Jon Connington and Balon Swann. The Crownlands has Lothar Brune, Rhaegar and Godry Farring while you should probably include Arys Oakheart for the Reach. Dorne and Iron Islands seem fine.

There's also Bronn and Thoros

We dont know much about him but I wouldent be surprised if Euron turns out to be a good fighter . 

Tormund Giantsbane in the North 

Daemon Sand from Dorne is also supposed to be a good fighter 

And in the Crownlands we might add Bronn of the Blackwater 

On 30/05/2017 at 1:13 AM, LordImp said:

And in the Crownlands we might add Bronn of the Blackwater 

Only thing is, we don't actually know where he's from. Riverlands or Crownlands seem most likely to me, but he could be from anywhere except Dorne or the North really.

33 minutes ago, Adam Yozza said:

Only thing is, we don't actually know where he's from. Riverlands or Crownlands seem most likely to me, but he could be from anywhere except Dorne or the North really.

Yes , but he's currently residing in Crownlands so that's why I added him under Crownlands. Though if I has to guess where he's from I would say the Riverlands. 

Archived