NBA Finals: TRILOGY Edition!!!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

22 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked with either result. I'd throw Warriors in 7 in there as well.

Literally no result would shock me.

One thing your Warriors need to be worried about is Klay. He's been terrible so far in the playoffs, and has never shown up in the two previous finals. The Warriors need him to be his regular self if they are going to beat the Cavs.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Literally no result would shock me.

One thing your Warriors need to be worried about is Klay. He's been terrible so far in the playoffs, and has never shown up in the two previous finals. The Warriors need him to be his regular self if they are going to beat the Cavs.

Klay has been terrible on the offensive end, yes, but he's been aces on the other end of the floor. That said, I think you're right in that he will be key. He's going to have to go off offensively at some point if the Warriors expect to beat "The Land". 

49 minutes ago, briantw said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib7YcAUWBBM

Can't embed it because the board is still borked for me and no amount of clearing my cache and restarting my browser seems to fix it.  Still, pretty hilarious.

Eh, the concept is solid, but someone needs to hire a comedian to punch up the script.

It's times like these that it's important to remember to stop and marvel and the incredible feat of James Jones helping his teams reach 7 consecutive NBA finals, a record in the post NBA-ABA merger era.

48 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

You're working late? Game doesn't start till 6pm Pacific.

Aka 3am here. Have to wake up,  dodge spoilers, and fire up a YouTube recap of the game. Woe. 

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yipe. Do you have access to a DVR or Tivo?

Nope. Best I could do is torrent the game in the morning. I'll settle for a 10 minute recap, I guess. I pretty much know how this one is going to go though, and feel a bit relieved i don't have to watch the Warriors win it in real time. 

2 minutes ago, Relic said:

Nope. Best I could do is torrent the game in the morning. I'll settle for a 10 minute recap, I guess. I pretty much know how this one is going to go though, and feel a bit relieved i don't have to watch the Warriors win it in real time. 

Well it sounds like you found the sunnyside at least. ;)

Klay should be the player Warriors fans are least worried about. For one, he never has the ball in his hands in the first place.  He just runs around the floor and makes somebody chase him.

Warriors fans need to worry about Curry, Draymond, and Durant, IMO.  Curry is the most worrisome. I think those stupid circus shots he takes are a huge detriment to the team. He also has so many stupid turnovers.  He tries to showboat and it's directly responsible for a lot of the bad outcomes the Warriors have had over the years. Draymond is always liable to lose his damn mind, and you know the Cavs will be fucking with him constantly. Finally, Durant has never played well against LeBron.

Archived