NBA Finals: TRILOGY Edition!!!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Does anyone else hear an incessant whining in here? I think a bug flew into my ear. 

Even a Warriors fan should be able to admit that Draymond not getting tossed was some bullshit.  That first half tech was clearly on him.

7 minutes ago, briantw said:

Even a Warriors fan should be able to admit that Draymond not getting tossed was some bullshit.  That first half tech was clearly on him.

Yeah, he's a hot head for sure. Turns out all the Cavs need to do to get him to lose his shit is to hold a lead for 3 quarters or so. I'm just glad it took them until Game 4 to figure that out.

/And Irving is on fire. Crazy ass moves in the paint.

Last year the Cavs spoiled 73 wins.  This year they spoiled 16-0.  I can live with that.

And if they somehow come back and take this, I don't think Curry will ever recover mentally.  

Great win by the Cavs.

As for what ifs and hypotheticals, what if the Ws had won game 7 last season?  But they didn't.  The Cavs did and were champions.

The Warriors are not yet champions this season but they deserve to be up 3-1.

On to game 5.

Wow....and just when I had given up all hope.

I dont know what happened to Green once he went pro, I mean he was pretty much model behavior when played under Izzo. He was good in college but he didnt adopt this bad boy persona till he hit the NBA. Totally changed personality.

Archived