Theory on the battle for dawn (theory based upon season seven leaks)

Chainiar

Hi everyone !

While waiting for season seven, i started a rewatch of the whole show and I realised that there was many similarities between Jon, Dany and Tyrion's storylines. They were all at some point surrounded by the members of a clan who were supposed to be ennemies (the wildlings for jon ep 2x07, the dothrakis for Dany ep 5x10 and the barbarians of the vale for tyrion during season one, I don't remember the exact episode) and they all gained respect from these clans. In addition, Tyrion never paid his debts toward the barbarians. I realised also that avery one is going full circle.

My theory is (possible spoilers based upon season seven leaks) :

Tyrion gets back to the barbarians and give them the Vale. When the war for the dawn starts, he ask them to hold a siege with him at the Wall to keep it up, while Jon, Dany and their respective clans are beyond the Wall, in an epic battle against the wights and the white walkers. It goes wrong and most of them dies and jon and dany barely escape with the two remaining dragons. They decide to burn everything with dragon fire. Bran tries to warg into the dragon mounted by the Night King to make him fall, he succeeds at the cost of his own humanity. And somehow, Arya wears the face of a white walker (not sure if it is possible) and gets near the night king and stab him in the back with a valerian steel dagger, killing him.

Bran will past the rest of his life into an undead dragon, while Arya, Jon, Dany and Tyrion will all live the rest of their lifes in their bodies, traumatized by what they just lived and then, each survivor will get a kingdom for its own, a kingdom without any habitants.

Here's my theory, I don't know if its gonna happen and what would happen to any other characters, I based this theory only on the "Big Five" which are the only characters who will survive for sure season seven and will be very important for the plot, according to GRRM. I quite like that theory, even though the is not the bitter part of the ending as bran is now free and Arya and Jon are reunited at last. I know I also skipped everything that will happpen during the siege on the Wall and Tyrion's part but I don't exactly know how it would play out, especially when the leaks say the Wall would fall during season seven. Peharps the siege would be at Winterfell, but  I'm pretty much sure there will be a siege and an epic battle outside the place on siege and there would be some dragon warg involved. Oh, and, as I write these lines I just realized Arya had an army on her own, the pack of wolfes of Nymeria. Only Bran doesn't have an army, but he has magical powers so he probably doesn't need an army.

I'm sorry for my english, I believe sometimes I have made some grammatical or spelling mistakes, I might also invented some words. Also, the way I've written my post is completly messy. I apologize. Please, tell me what you thought of my theory, thanks !

Hey @Chainiar, your English is fairly good, much better than my French and Dutch!  I don't buy into the whole clansmen of the hill tribes surrounding Tyrion being on the same level as the Dothraki with Dany or the Wildlings with Jon, but there is a lot tying these three characters together (most notably their mother's dying in child birth).  I think the clansmen are happy enough with all of the weapons and gold Tywin paid them off with when they left King's Landing at the end of S2.  Plus, now that Jon holds the Vale through Sansa (in theory at least on the show) I don't think they'll have Tyrion try to reconquer the Vale from him.

Bran warging the ice dragon at the expense of his own life would be cool.  Arya taking the face of a white walker would be even more cool, I have never thought of that as a possibility!  I don't necessarily think it will happen but it would be a real shocking twist!  Or at least would have been until you suggested it.

Thanks @Lucius Lovejoy, I know how hard french can be, sometimes I feel lucky being born in France. English is way easier!

I don't really like the part with the tribes of the Vale, but I don't see the point of bringing them in the story. for what they did, they seemed useless to me, that's why I put them in my theory. 

Yes, Bran and Arya's parts are really cool, I just hope what's really gonna happening is even more wonderfoul, it would be a shame if I spoiled myself, and you too by the way, with a theory thought in one hour.

Archived