TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

I would like to dedicate this victory to @Harlot who returned from the long exile to teach new generations of spam how to spam it up old school, and the supernatural entity for giving me the phone I won with.

Carry on. Or, in the immortal words of @RhaenysB, let's make spam great again!

:commie: 

17 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I would like to dedicate this victory to @Harlot who returned from the long exile to teach new generations of spam how to spam it up old school, and the supernatural entity for giving me the phone I won with.

Carry on. Or, in the immortal words of @RhaenysB, let's make spam greatcovfefe again!

:commie: 

Fixed...

:leaving: 

@Buckwheat  career options are sadly shrinking down for this generation. Used to be you go to college, you chose a vocation you'd like to join and get a degrre relating to it, get a job related to it and that was that. Now we're at that scary point where jobs are available only pertaining to certain disciplines of STEM fields, higher educat equals more debt and people have to struggle to get jobs in fields that have nothing to do with their degrees. 

@RhaenysB  take your time selecting an apartment. Remember; murder houses are always an easy catch for that sweet window between the murder and conclusion of forensic investigations. 

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh boy, must you quote my lamest jokes? *le sigh* 

congrats on the win, Buckwheat. 

And... I can't spam like it's 2011 because I didn't spam in 2011. :eek::leaving: god I was so young in 2011....! 

Of course I must! Thanks. :)

8 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Was 2011 the year of the crack down?  No, I think that was earlier.  We were mostly clean by 2011.

Some days  I want to spam like it's 2007 :leer: 

So I leave you a little but of (somewhat) naughty club music ;) 

You do realise plenty of us were minors in 2007? :P

5 hours ago, The King in Black said:

@Buckwheat  career options are sadly shrinking down for this generation. Used to be you go to college, you chose a vocation you'd like to join and get a degrre relating to it, get a job related to it and that was that. Now we're at that scary point where jobs are available only pertaining to certain disciplines of STEM fields, higher educat equals more debt and people have to struggle to get jobs in fields that have nothing to do with their degrees.

Indeed (minus the debt, luckily I am not in the USA or some such nonsense :P ).

Needless to say, I am not in the STEM fields either.

6 hours ago, The King in Black said:

@RhaenysB  take your time selecting an apartment. Remember; murder houses are always an easy catch for that sweet window between the murder and conclusion of forensic investigations. 

I'm not sure I would even know if there was s murder in an apartment I want to get. :idea: It should do good to the price and I could use that, so I'm open to anything. 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You do realise plenty of us were minors in 2007? :P

Indeed (minus the debt, luckily I am not in the USA or some such nonsense :P ).

Needless to say, I am not in the STEM fields either.

https://giphy.com/gifs/arrested-development-michael-cera-george-bluth-3oEjI80DSa1grNPTDq

47 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm not sure I would even know if there was s murder in an apartment I want to get. :idea: It should do good to the price and I could use that, so I'm open to anything. 

I'm gonna tell you what my dearly departed Grandfather used to tell me : when opportunity's not opening any doors for you, knock one down yourself, if you catch my drift 

Archived