TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

@HelenaExMachina I finally found Assassin's Fate in the bookshop! They only ahd the hardback, sadly, so I spent a fortune on it ... I took the only copy they had on the shelf. But anyway, I have it now and will read it! :read:

What I learned about the job market from school was not very useful nor very optimism-inducing.

46 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

@HelenaExMachina I finally found Assassin's Fate in the bookshop! They only ahd the hardback, sadly, so I spent a fortune on it ... I took the only copy they had on the shelf. But anyway, I have it now and will read it! :read:

I only just managed to get a copy of Fool's Quest, everytime I went to the shop they were out of stock, so I eventually reserved a copy. I read the first of the new trilogy, enjoyed it even if it was a little slow, and then totally forgot about the second until the third was out.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What I learned about the job market from school was not very useful nor very optimism-inducing.

:o 

Read. It. Now! 

17 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Good, schooling should only be the base of your knowledge, you should pursue as much as you can outside of school to ensure you are fully informed in areas that are relevant or of interest to you. You should know basic stuff about the labour market from school, depending on what subjects you study. But there is really no substitute to keeping up to date with news articles and various other bits. Read the news every day, and not just the headlines. There's almost always stuff about jobs and the economy, but it's not flashy so it's not the big headline

I mean, you're definitely not wrong, but I was just making a joke, since it was a way more serious discussion than we usually have :P Those journalists looooooove talking about the job market.

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

See? No one can say the time you spend here is wasted. 

Of course not. If my mom asks why I'm on the internet so much, I just say I'm practicing my English here ;) 

greetings spamlanders...<nods to the usurpers> i have an announcement...there is finally a new game of pictionary that bucky and i have signed up for...which means both extremes of the blush-worthy spectrum are covered...but we need more players...come join in who knows what lewd smut i might think up for harry potter or furry animals...

@The BlackBear, @RhaenysB ok why can't i tag more than 3...ok well i shall try again

@felice @HelenaExMachina @First of My Name @The King in Black @Lord Sidious

<_< oh well y'all come anyway

Oh my god, come on.... 

I know I'm the only one here who watches PLL because you are all too intelligent for that level of trash television, but man... that show is like those ripped jeans with more holes than fabric. There's 10% plot and the other 90% is the gaping hole. Everybody is A.D. And whoever isn't A.D. is a Targaryen. These shows are killing me. 

25 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh my god, come on.... 

I know I'm the only one here who watches PLL because you are all too intelligent for that level of trash television, but man... that show is like those ripped jeans with more holes than fabric. There's 10% plot and the other 90% is the gaping hole. Everybody is A.D. And whoever isn't A.D. is a Targaryen. These shows are killing me. 

I attempted to watch the first season on Netflix, I gave up after 4 episodes, it was that bad.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I attempted to watch the first season on Netflix, I gave up after 4 episodes, it was that bad.

After the first 5-6 it starts stagnating on the "it's so bad it's almost good" level. But after season 5 things start going downhill and it gets worse and worse and worse with every episode until you reach season 7b and only watch because it's so bloody laughable. 

The Mountain just delivered my groceries. I'm serious, the guy even looked like the last mountain actor and I was at eye level with his elbow. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

After the first 5-6 it starts stagnating on the "it's so bad it's almost good" level. But after season 5 things start going downhill and it gets worse and worse and worse with every episode until you reach season 7b and only watch because it's so bloody laughable. 

The Mountain just delivered my groceries. I'm serious, the guy even looked like the last mountain actor and I was at eye level with his elbow. 

It's completely awful, like worse than The Vampire Diaries awful.

Also in reference to your mountain grocery delivery person, to quote an enemy of mine-size matters not.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It's completely awful, like worse than The Vampire Diaries awful.

Also in reference to your mountain grocery delivery person, to quote an enemy of mine-size matters not.

I didn't watch that, but yeah, PLL is awful. 

You are now quoting Jedi lies, Lord Sidious? I hope you aren't sick and it's just some hormones acting up. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I so knew somebody would go there...

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

But you did not expect it would be me, eh? :leer:

:P

I knew someone would go there too, Buck, your journey to the Dark Side is now complete.

49 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh.

Have I changed that much? :blushing::blushing::blushing:

One would expect @ab aeterno or @rocksniffer or somebody of their ilk to go there ... not the little innocent baby flower girl ... :blushing:

;)

Come ooooon  little innocent baby flower. :rofl: you are the leeriest person around here these days and you laughed at the previous thread because it had 69 in it. What are we to expect?  :lol: #teenagerishgiggles

Archived