TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

21 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh.

Have I changed that much? :blushing::blushing::blushing:

One would expect @ab aeterno or @rocksniffer or somebody of their ilk to go there ... not the little innocent baby flower girl ... :blushing:

;)

i would have just mentioned that it is not the size of your worm but how you work your pole...and if that don't make my queen of the blush, blush then i am definitely losing my touch...perhaps i need to revisit naked harry potter and bears in heat :leer:

22 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I didn't watch that, but yeah, PLL is awful. 

You are now quoting Jedi lies, Lord Sidious? I hope you aren't sick and it's just some hormones acting up. 

My hormones don't act up, well maybe a little :( .

Just now, rocksniffer said:

i would have just mentioned that it is not the size of your worm but how you work your pole...and if that don't make my queen of the blush, blush then i am definitely losing my touch...perhaps i need to revisit naked harry potter and bears in heat :leer:

:lol: that's very true though, as filthy as it is. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

My hormones don't act up, well maybe a little :( .

Maybe they are yet to. :grouphug: or if they don't, there's always next time, fingers crossed for your hormones starting acting up. 

Sorry to hear your hormones are not acting up ... there is always next time. :)

<_< Stupid things happening. A minor annoyance, as far as important stuff goes, but right now it is just stupid.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

:lol: that's very true though, as filthy as it is. 

Maybe they are yet to. :grouphug: or if they don't, there's always next time, fingers crossed for your hormones starting acting up. 

49 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Sorry to hear your hormones are not acting up ... there is always next time. :)

<_< Stupid things happening. A minor annoyance, as far as important stuff goes, but right now it is just stupid.

I meant they're not acting up yet, but I have a good feeling about this time at the moment.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't think we're spamming like it's 2007... 

No, probably not, judging from the tales of how the spam used to flow back then.

27 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Unless everyone collectively lost their internet connection in 2007, yeah, I doubt it.

Well, 2007 was a looooong time ago, maybe the Internet used to be a rare and precious resource back then that people could only afford once a week? ;)

I had the supernatural entity over for a visit. I had better stuff to do than post on a fantasy message board. ;)

hey spammies...yes there seems to be a lack of lewdness as well ...i don't think much of my new leaders ability to bring back the lewdness...that i am sure was here in 2007 :leer:

but if you are struggling finding something to spam about, here is a list of shit that happened on this day in history...

June 18

1178 – A meteor crashed into the Moon or exploded between Earth and the Moon.

1812 – The U.S. Congress declares war on Great Britain, Canada, and Ireland, starting The War of 1812.

1815 – Napoleon defeated at Waterloo, in Belgium.

1873 – Susan B. Anthony was fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.

1923 – Checker Taxi put its first taxi on the streets of Chicago.

1930 – Groundbreaking ceremonies for the Franklin Institute were held in Philadelphia, PA.

1940 – Winston Churchill gave his “Finest Hour” speech.

1965 – The first large solid-fuel rocket – a Titan 3C – rocket was launched into orbit.... i actually remember this happening, i was 14yrs old and wanted to go into space

1977 #1 Hit June 18, 1977 – June 24, 1977: Fleetwood MacDreams

1979 – SALT II was signed by the United States and the Soviet Union.

1983 – The space shuttle Challenger launched into space on its second mission, with Dr. Sally Ride, making her the first American woman in space.

1984 – Conservative talk radio host Alan Berg – “the man you love to hate” – was gunned down and killed in the driveway of his home in Denver, Colorado...

1988 #1 Hit June 18, 1988 – June 24, 1988: Rick AstleyTogether Forever

2004 – DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story and The Terminal were released in theaters

2010 – Jonah Hex and Toy Story 3 were released in theaters

i guess not much interesting happened in 2007, people must have been busy spamming about things that really mattered

:smoking:

This day in 2007 I was probably sleeping And eating And very happy that the school year was over... o.O waaaaaaaaaiiit!

could it be that it was in 2007 that I first skipped school? :eek: I think it totally was! My friend and I skipped the last day of school because we didn't want to go to the swimming pool with the class. 

So in 2007 this day I was probably whipping up some lies about how it was the teacher's fault that we skipped the school day and trying to convince my mom that my life wouldn't be ruined entirely if I had 4 unaccounted missed classes AND a B for behavior. :lol: i can't believe we didn't get in trouble for that shit... we were such brats. 

Hah. This made me smile. I needed that. 

7 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It is too hot to spam. Frankly it's too hot to even sp

How hot?

Now you will probably say it is more than 12°C and you are melting or some such, eh, Northerner? :P

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

How hot?

Now you will probably say it is more than 12°C and you are melting or some such, eh, Northerner? :P

Not sure exactly. Google says we had highs of 31 today though which seems about right

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Not sure exactly. Google says we had highs of 31 today though which seems about right

It was really ugh yesterday, I would say I had trouble sleeping last night but I was a chilly 18c :P.

Archived