TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It was really ugh yesterday, I would say I had trouble sleeping last night but I was a chilly 18c :P.

Boooo! I havent slept properly for the last couple of nights. My air con consists of a tupperware of ice in front of a fan :P

20 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Boooo! I havent slept properly for the last couple of nights. My air con consists of a tupperware of ice in front of a fan :P

That doesn't sound pleasant at all :(, it's been roasting today at work.

Writing a resumé sucks as much as people always said it would.

22 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I had the supernatural entity over for a visit. I had better stuff to do than post on a fantasy message board. ;)

:leer::leer::leer: 

Well done. Please elaborate.

19 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

hey spammies...yes there seems to be a lack of lewdness as well ...i don't think much of my new leaders ability to bring back the lewdness...that i am sure was here in 2007 :leer:

You can't put all of the responsibility for lewdness at our feet. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes.

No.

Clear and concise, but I would've preferred it if you'd switched the answers around :P 

3 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

ok can't quote....

@First of My Name so you are saying i should do this...

or this

or this

I am saying that, yes...

3 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

well i reckon the consolation is she won't have to wear it long... :leer::leer:

i could have done this instead...

or this

:smoking:

...but this is even better.

31 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Why, my dear flower, only all of it ;) 

Well, I picked him up at the train station, he stayed over for about two days. On the day he arrived, it was pretty late in the evening, so I just drove home and we ate; I had made gratinated pancakes (some without raisins because the valonqar and the supernatural entity dislike them). On the second day, we went on a trip to a nice touristy city about an hour away by car with my family. We went on a walk around the lake ...

Oh, these were not the details you wanted to know? *big innocent puppy eyes*

40 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, I picked him up at the train station, he stayed over for about two days. On the day he arrived, it was pretty late in the evening, so I just drove home and we ate; I had made gratinated pancakes (some without raisins because the valonqar and the supernatural entity dislike them). On the second day, we went on a trip to a nice touristy city about an hour away by car with my family. We went on a walk around the lake ...

Has he met your family before? Glad you had a good couple of days.

even if it eats into your reading time. :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Has he met your family before? Glad you had a good couple of days.

even if it eats into your reading time. :rolleyes: 

Yes, the reading time is more important than that. Obviously. :rolleyes:

:read:

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I mean, that all sounds lovely, but yeah ;) I mean, we did all agree to bring back the lewdness...

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Sick? :grouphug:

I'm not sure that's the right word, I don't have a bug or something, I just had a very physically and emotionally draining couple of days, stress level out of the roof and the like. And I probably have some kind of allergy and lovely snotty and sore throaty symptoms to go with it, so days have been particularly glorious.

In any case, I need a break. So I'm staying in and listening to anti stress music and doing some relaxing chores. 

Archived