TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

20 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I mean, that all sounds lovely, but yeah ;) I mean, we did all agree to bring back the lewdness...

You seem to be forgetting that this is a public forum ... I might share the *other* kind of details with my friends in person, but I am not willing to do it with the entirety of the world wide Internet. ;)

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm not sure that's the right word, I don't have a bug or something, I just had a very physically and emotionally draining couple of days, stress level out of the roof and the like. And I probably have some kind of allergy and lovely snotty and sore throaty symptoms to go with it, so days have been particularly glorious.

In any case, I need a break. So I'm staying in and listening to anti stress music and doing some relaxing chores. 

Enjoy the day off.

46 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

What did we all think about the new trailer? 

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it was pretty cool, though it kinda implies a number of plot holes... 

Burn Casterley Rock, burn it all!!.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I liked it, but could you explain?.

Spoiler

I can't decide what to make of that Ironborn fleet sailing for KL. If that's Euron, did he really build 1000 ships in a matter of a month or two or where did he get all those ships from, also, how did he sail past dragonstone? Wouldn't Daenerys be watching the bay? 

I have no damn clue what team Sanaa's playing in and I have a fear that neither does the show. 

I didn't read leaks, but I also have no idea what's the point of Jon's quest and the fellowship of the wights either, I mean is there a purpose or they are just doing this because it's cool and you have to do soemtting with all those characters? 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

God, it is boring here. 

What's up with the British heatwave? 

It was 35C today, and it's expected to go even higher. 

I am going to Germany tomorrow, it looks like it will not be that hot there.

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

I can't decide what to make of that Ironborn fleet sailing for KL. If that's Euron, did he really build 1000 ships in a matter of a month or two or where did he get all those ships from, also, how did he sail past dragonstone? Wouldn't Daenerys be watching the bay? 

I have no damn clue what team Sanaa's playing in and I have a fear that neither does the show. 

I didn't read leaks, but I also have no idea what's the point of Jon's quest and the fellowship of the wights either, I mean is there a purpose or they are just doing this because it's cool and you have to do soemtting with all those characters? 

Spoiler

I fully expect Show Euron to have done just that, actually. Then again, we don't know how much time passes between seasons, or what episode that's from.

I don't think you're supposed to know what team Sansa is at this moment :P Let's wait to judge that storyline until we actually see it.

Fellowship of wights? Not sure what you mean there, but I'm glad Jon's back in the north, otherwise there'd be huge disconnect between his Night's Watch and current storylines.

26 minutes ago, First of My Name said:
  Hide contents

I fully expect Show Euron to have done just that, actually. Then again, we don't know how much time passes between seasons, or what episode that's from.

I don't think you're supposed to know what team Sansa is at this moment :P Let's wait to judge that storyline until we actually see it.

Fellowship of wights? Not sure what you mean there, but I'm glad Jon's back in the north, otherwise there'd be huge disconnect between his Night's Watch and current storylines.

Spoiler

No, no, I'm not trying to judge anything, I'm just preparing for the worst. I'm not saying it's going to be that bad but I'd rather expect it to be that bad and have a pleasant surprise than have high hopes and end up with an unpleasant surprise. 

Well there's a team going north with Jon, and they want to do something with the walkers and the wights for one reason or the other. And I just named it fellowship for its lotr-seque feeling. 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

That sounds great! How long are you staying? Make the most of every single day away from the heat :D 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

That sounds great! How long are you staying? Make the most of every single day away from the heat :D 

Until next Wednesday. I am going with my family.

Will try to. :) Though I really usually do not mind the heat that much.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Looks like you'll be really lucky with the weather, it's been scorchingly hot here as well for the past few weeks and only cooled down today.

Where will you be going?

6 minutes ago, Nazca Barsavi said:

Looks like you'll be really lucky with the weather, it's been scorchingly hot here as well for the past few weeks and only cooled down today.

Where will you be going?

Well, I do not want rain either. :P

The east.

Archived