TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

15 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Have fun! 

Well... good for you. I can't stand this heat :tantrum: 

Well to be honest, I spent most of the last few days inside, where it waa pleasantly not-very-hot. I am sure I would have minded it more if I had to walk around all day.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

No, no, I'm not trying to judge anything, I'm just preparing for the worst. I'm not saying it's going to be that bad but I'd rather expect it to be that bad and have a pleasant surprise than have high hopes and end up with an unpleasant surprise. 

Well there's a team going north with Jon, and they want to do something with the walkers and the wights for one reason or the other. And I just named it fellowship for its lotr-seque feeling. 

That sounds great! How long are you staying? Make the most of every single day away from the heat :D 

Spoiler

Fair enough :P

Aah. It sounded like you meant a group of wights. It doesn't seem like a very illogical place for Jon to go though, after what he's seen.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

And?

Ungodly hour.

It was nice, I guess? Not the world-shattering experience some made it sound ike.

17 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I shall mark this down as a small failing my young apprentice, do not fail me again.

You are merciful, my master. I will not falter again.

16 minutes ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

Hi Rhae!

Here is chocolate

Omg those truffles *.* 

I found chocolate. It's Christmas chocolate, which is a little screwed up to eat in June, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. 

ATTENTION any artists or scribblers out there

I need a Pictionary replacement to DRAW.

Its a nice sentence.  not a horrid political one  yet.

Please PM me if you are available and want to draw.  the round has not started yet but I can send you the picture.  so you have 3 days + a bit before its due.

Wow, you guys are still going at it. It's been like 3 years since i last posted here, i just came and tried my old account, figured it wouldn't work. Somehow i could still remember my old password. If you don't remember me, i'm the poster formerly known as TheGreatWalrus, famed for making thousands of posts of exceptionally low quality. 

6 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

Wow, you guys are still going at it. It's been like 3 years since i last posted here, i just came and tried my old account, figured it wouldn't work. Somehow i could still remember my old password. If you don't remember me, i'm the poster formerly known as TheGreatWalrus, famed for making thousands of posts of exceptionally low quality. 

Holy moly, I never thought we would see you again! 'Course we remember. Question is, do you remember us? :lol: Zomg, thats what I call a surprise. How have you been? 

This whole not being allowed to drink at all thing is slightly annoying when you go out with a group of friends for dinner :(, when I got offered a glass of wine I had to make excuses that I was driving to which I then ended up driving 3 people home like an under appreciated chauffeur.

I just burned the shit out of my arms because I screwed up measurements for my bleach. And naturally I don't have any aloe to put on top because the only things I keep putting off buying are the actually necessary and useful things. *shakes her own hand* great job, great job. 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Holy moly, I never thought we would see you again! 'Course we remember. Question is, do you remember us? :lol: Zomg, thats what I call a surprise. How have you been? 

You and Bucky I certainly remember. As for me, many things have happened. I graduated high school, got through 2 semesters of community college, had a failed relationship etc. It's been an interesting couple of years. 

17 minutes ago, Kaminsod said:

You and Bucky I certainly remember. As for me, many things have happened. I graduated high school, got through 2 semesters of community college, had a failed relationship etc. It's been an interesting couple of years. 

Well I would have been sad if you didn't remember us :P glad to hear life is going well and in the exact direction it should in your late teens/early twenties. Sorry about the failed relationship, it's part of life too, though without a doubt, a shitty part. What are you studying at college?  

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

Well I would have been sad if you didn't remember us :P glad to hear life is going well and in the exact direction it should in your late teens/early twenties. Sorry about the failed relationship, it's part of life too, though without a doubt, a shitty part. What are you studying at college?  

I'm studying music education, i'll be a band director, preferably at a college or nice high school. Though with how poorly they pay teachers in my state, ill have to look elsewhere for a teaching position once I'm done with school.

11 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

Wow, Wally! :o That's been a looong time, welcome back.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

This whole not being allowed to drink at all thing is slightly annoying when you go out with a group of friends for dinner :(, when I got offered a glass of wine I had to make excuses that I was driving to which I then ended up driving 3 people home like an under appreciated chauffeur.

At least it's all for a good cause ;) 

Archived