TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

This whole not being allowed to drink at all thing is slightly annoying when you go out with a group of friends for dinner :(, when I got offered a glass of wine I had to make excuses that I was driving to which I then ended up driving 3 people home like an under appreciated chauffeur.

Ugh, thats terrible. You ought to send your apprentice to wreak terrible vengence on these people....

1 hour ago, Kaminsod said:

You and Bucky I certainly remember. As for me, many things have happened. I graduated high school, got through 2 semesters of community college, had a failed relationship etc. It's been an interesting couple of years. 

I remember you too. Sounds like you've had a busy few years. Good luck with teaching though!

20 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Omg those truffles *.* 

I found chocolate. It's Christmas chocolate, which is a little screwed up to eat in June, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Chocolate is chocolate and is always ok.

15 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

Wow, you guys are still going at it. It's been like 3 years since i last posted here, i just came and tried my old account, figured it wouldn't work. Somehow i could still remember my old password. If you don't remember me, i'm the poster formerly known as TheGreatWalrus, famed for making thousands of posts of exceptionally low quality. 

Walrus?

1 hour ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

Chocolate is chocolate and is always ok.

Walrus?

Yep, it's me. I haven't changed too much, i've learned some new things, forgotten some things, but i like to think i've grown as a person since then.

So how are things around these parts? I get the sense that things have slowed down these days. 

8 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

I'm studying music education, i'll be a band director, preferably at a college or nice high school. Though with how poorly they pay teachers in my state, ill have to look elsewhere for a teaching position once I'm done with school.

Oooo, that sounds really nice and interesting and unique! Good luck with your studies. And whenever you feel like your pay is bad, remember that freshgrad teachers make approx. $5-700 per month in this lovely corner of the world. Not that it's a consolation to your bills but hey, at least you are a teacher in a lucky part of the world. What's up with your sister? I recall you have a sister, right? Am I totally wrong?

15 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oooo, that sounds really nice and interesting and unique! Good luck with your studies. And whenever you feel like your pay is bad, remember that freshgrad teachers make approx. $5-700 per month in this lovely corner of the world. Not that it's a consolation to your bills but hey, at least you are a teacher in a lucky part of the world. What's up with your sister? I recall you have a sister, right? Am I totally wrong?

3 sisters actually. One older and two younger. The younger ones are doing good, but my older sister's dropped off the map, no one in my family knows where she went.

9 minutes ago, Kaminsod said:

3 sisters actually. One older and two younger. The younger ones are doing good, but my older sister's dropped off the map, no one in my family knows where she went.

Omg that's awful :o I hope she's okay. Did you move out btw, or you're living your family? (Tell me if I'm being indiscreet, it's just that you've been gone for such a long time and a lot happens to someone in 3 years) 

on a different topic: :tantrum::bawl: Why is it still 30C outside?!?!?! I hate this weather, why is it so disgustingly hot? And the worst thing is that it's probably 27-8C in the flat too.... it's killing me... 

15 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Omg that's awful :o I hope she's okay. Did you move out btw, or you're living your family? (Tell me if I'm being indiscreet, it's just that you've been gone for such a long time and a lot happens to someone in 3 years) 

on a different topic: :tantrum::bawl: Why is it still 30C outside?!?!?! I hate this weather, why is it so disgustingly hot? And the worst thing is that it's probably 27-8C in the flat too.... it's killing me... 

Nah you're fine. I moved out a couple months ago. My apartment isn't too bad for being in a cheap, semi sketchy neighborhood. Oh and I turned 20 last month, still feel like I'm 16 though. 

9 minutes ago, Kaminsod said:

Nah you're fine. I moved out a couple months ago. My apartment isn't too bad for being in a cheap, semi sketchy neighborhood. Oh and I turned 20 last month, still feel like I'm 16 though. 

Ooooo that's exciting. (I've been trying to move house for almost a year now, with no success so far, so I'm really excited for everybody who moves. Also I'm kinda envious. I really can't wait to get out of my current apartment) happy belated bday to you! And don't worry about that, I'm 24 and I feel like I'm about 18  or something too :bang: 

21 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

Wow, you guys are still going at it. It's been like 3 years since i last posted here, i just came and tried my old account, figured it wouldn't work. Somehow i could still remember my old password. If you don't remember me, i'm the poster formerly known as TheGreatWalrus, famed for making thousands of posts of exceptionally low quality. 

WALLY!!!!! :grouphug:

21 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Ugh, thats terrible. You ought to send your apprentice to wreak terrible vengence on these people....

It gets worse, I had a wedding to go to yesterday and the same happened again!.

6 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It gets worse, I had a wedding to go to yesterday and the same happened again!.

So this basically means that you STILL have to explain yourself to people if you don't drink in your late twenties? I mean I've been hoping that would pass and people would just accept your decision that you don't drink for whatever reason instead of trying to pressure you into having just ooooone drink (and another and another etc)? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

So this basically means that you STILL have to explain yourself to people if you don't drink in your late twenties? I mean I've been hoping that would pass and people would just accept your decision that you don't drink for whatever reason instead of trying to pressure you into having just ooooone drink (and another and another etc)? 

I think it's more because usually I will especially at something like a wedding a couple of friends are getting suspicious.

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

I think it's more because usually I will especially at something like a wedding a couple of friends are getting suspicious.

Ah, see. Well I guess that makes sense, probably? In any case, it must be annoying. :/ 

so today isn't that insanely hot. It's still 30C but it's cloudy which makes it much more bearable outside. 

And I'll probably spend the day doing some work and stuffing myself with watermelon, which should help too. 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Ah, see. Well I guess that makes sense, probably? In any case, it must be annoying. :/ 

so today isn't that insanely hot. It's still 30C but it's cloudy which makes it much more bearable outside. 

And I'll probably spend the day doing some work and stuffing myself with watermelon, which should help too. 

Yeah it is a bit annoying, I can't wait for a few more weeks to go by so I can tell everyone officially.

Watermelon is really nice and refreshing, enjoy!.

23 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

Watching this film is like experiencing the Monolith from 2001

WHAT the heck did I just watch? :eek: (no, that's a lie, I switched it off after a minute) 

so two days ago I could have killed for chocolate. Now that I have three giant bars of chocolate in the cupboard, I can hardly restrain myself to open a size XL bag of tortilla chips and eat it all with salsa dip. Wtf is going on? :lmao: 

On 24/06/2017 at 6:45 PM, Kaminsod said:

Yep, it's me. I haven't changed too much, i've learned some new things, forgotten some things, but i like to think i've grown as a person since then.

So how are things around these parts? I get the sense that things have slowed down these days. 

Hey, good to see you. Hope you're doing well.

I'm to say I don't show up here all that often now. :unsure:

I've been wandering around for last six hours with a 'Z' on my wrist, because I wanted to be reminded to do something after work, but can't remember what the hell the Z was meant to symbolise.

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Hey, good to see you. Hope you're doing well.

I'm to say I don't show up here all that often now. :unsure:

I've been wandering around for last six hours with a 'Z' on my wrist, because I wanted to be reminded to do something after work, but can't remember what the hell the Z was meant to symbolise.

Maybe it's a 2

Archived