TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

6 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

There is literally nothing wrong with the occasional helping of rabbit stew.

Yeah, Felice is right, Lord Sidious is very protective when it comes to her little furry friends and will lightsaber anybody who wants to eat them like she did her little green friend, so be careful and hide your rabbit stew :lol::lol: 

anyway... this reminds me of a stupid fanfiction my friend and I wrote when we were 13. It basically followed the fellowship of the ring as they tried to smuggle weed inside dead rabbits across middle earth For king theodon... my god, we were so stupid. 

It's sooooo early. I mean it's not early anymore but I got up at 6 and that was early. 

And so hot. Wow, it's already 28C 

8 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

There is literally nothing wrong with the occasional helping of rabbit stew.

TTTNE is under Imperial control now, you have committed grave crimes against hop hops, for this you can either face death by force lightning, death by hungry orcas or exile to the dungeon where you shall suffer unspeakable indignities.

11 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

TTTNE is under Imperial control now, you have committed grave crimes against hop hops, for this you can either face death by force lightning, death by hungry orcas or exile to the dungeon where you shall suffer unspeakable indignities.

Can you combine all three? I want my death to be put in the history books. :P

On 6/26/2017 at 5:12 PM, rocksniffer said:

well if it was strip uno...that would be interesting

:leer:

I had no idea this was a thing.

I was also playing uno with my family (one person underage). I doubt that would be the best company for strip anything.

On 6/26/2017 at 11:40 PM, RhaenysB said:

Oh my god, you guys... *squalls in excitement*

Behold my childhood.

These belong in a museum  they were already ancient when I was a kid. 

Did anybody have these too?  Oh my god, I just googled it, they still sell this on DVD. Oh my gooooooood. 

Squeee, I had the same Cinderella and Heidi as the first two tapes in the first row there.

Only I assume yours were not in Slovene.

Aaaaanyway, I am home. That was a long way back.

41 minutes ago, Kaminsod said:

No that would require too much effort, in fact you can just go to the dungeon and be forced to listen to Taylor Swift on endless repeat.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

No that would require too much effort, in fact you can just go to the dungeon and be forced to listen to Taylor Swift on endless repeat.

Okay illegal rabbit consumption or not, that is just inhumanly cruel.

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I was also playing uno with my family (one person underage). I doubt that would be the best company for strip anything.

Squeee, I had the same Cinderella and Heidi as the first two tapes in the first row there.

Only I assume yours were not in Slovene.

Aaaaanyway, I am home. That was a long way back.

Yeah I remember you mentioned that you had these versions in Slovenia too. To be honest I liked this cinderella a lot more than the Disney Cinderella. The mice are so stupid. 

How was your trip? 

On 6/28/2017 at 5:25 AM, Lord Sidious said:

you mean the dungeon of debauchery...that's where i live... :devil:

15 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

i would enjoy reading that story... ;)

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

<snip>

oh yeah its a thing...and ok family game night should be fully clothed...otherwise there could be real lifelong trauma from seeing things best never seen... :eek:

23 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Unless you're warming them by sharing body heat. That's acceptable.

That is assisting and caring for them, not to be mistaken for harming them, my young apprentice.

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah I remember you mentioned that you had these versions in Slovenia too. To be honest I liked this cinderella a lot more than the Disney Cinderella. The mice are so stupid. 

How was your trip? 

Those mice are, indeed, very annoying. The most annoying Disney animal sidekick, IMO.

Trip was okay, sometimes exhausting.

Now I am sitting watching news at my grandmother's house and wondering if there are other news to speak of today - the whole news are taken by one topic.

6 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

you mean the dungeon of debauchery...that's where i live... :devil:

No, the dungeon of debauchery is an enjoyable place full of sexual fulfilment and mind altering substances, I certainly wouldn't want him to end up there.

18 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Those mice are, indeed, very annoying. The most annoying Disney animal sidekick, IMO.

For me that's the gargoyles from The Hunchback of the Notre Dame. *shudders*

23 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

That is assisting and caring for them, not to be mistaken for harming them, my young apprentice.

Isn't that the point I was making? :P 

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

For me that's the gargoyles from The Hunchback of the Notre Dame. *shudders*

Those aren't animal sidekicks, they're Quasimodo's imaginary friends/delusions. It's pretty dark for a Disney film.

I now have six days left to find an internship. Ugh.

14 hours ago, felice said:

Those aren't animal sidekicks, they're Quasimodo's imaginary friends/delusions. It's pretty dark for a Disney film.

Don't they interact with the real world during the movie?

In any case, they're Diney's most annoying imaginary friends/delusions.

Oh my god this noise...so I guess I can't go home for another few hours. Stupid red bull air race. I mean... there are a few people watching. Where do these things take off?

So I watched it for a few minutes and I didn't find out where the planes take off. In any case, I'm sure it's very cool for little kids and old people and whoever is interested in planes.  But I won't listen to this all afternoon so... let's see what's on in cinemas faaaaaaar away from the city center. 

Archived