TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Tomorrow is GoT day, yay. 

I have a concern, though, that my hbo go won't run the new episode until our hbo channel airs it. That would be pretty damn annoying. 

That's usually the case here. They put it up the second it starts airing though. They dont wait till it's over

1 hour ago, Mark Antony said:

That's usually the case here. They put it up the second it starts airing though. They dont wait till it's over

Where is 'here' for you? I'm sorry, I should know, but I forgot. I think the episode should be accessible on hbo go after it airs in the US. I mean why do I have to wait an extra 12 hours just because GoT is on the evening program and it won't be on tv until Monday evening? That's very annoying and cruel... 

6 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Im in the States :D so I'm the luckiest when it comes to viewing Thrones I guess 

and yeah that would be lame if you had to wait 12 hours

Yeah that was my guess, and in the states it makes sense to not put it on hbo before 9pm... but anywhere else is just cruelty. But wait. Now I checked hbo program for tonight and it appears they are actually airing GoT at 3am on tv, so that should enable me to watch it at 9am, right? Fingers crossed. 

(I'm way to excited for this shit and I will be as disappointed as I was last year... )

YUP, according to hbo go.hu I can totally watch the latest episodes of shows from the time of the us premier. Great. Good. Well done, hbo go.

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I almost forgot that the premiere was today, but once I re-watched the season 6 finale as preparation I was excited as hell again. The hype is back, and I rather liked the new episode too.

I thought it was kinda annoying, but I'm still glad the show is back. We just need to get some action going. The horse surfing Dothraki will surely buy me. 

And @Mark Antony is now following me?? I just got this notification. :lol: am I following you? 

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Sam is officially stupid and more annoying than Jar Jar now.

The best part of his scenes was the montage, ironically enough :lol: 

as for annoying, I've been aching to bitchslap Lyanna mormont since season 6. 

Also apparently the only thread blocked on this public wifi is the pictionary one. I can browse the forum just fine, but with that one thread I get a page saying the site is unsafe. What could that be about?

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

The best part of his scenes was the montage, ironically enough :lol: 

as for annoying, I've been aching to bitchslap Lyanna mormont since season 6. 

Yeah it's kinda lame that she is far and away the best Northern Lord on the show as far as Stark loyalty goes. Like the show absolutely butchered the Northern Lords and their loyalty to the Starks :( 

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Also apparently the only thread blocked on this public wifi is the pictionary one. I can browse the forum just fine, but with that one thread I get a page saying the site is unsafe. What could that be about?

The lewdness, obviously. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Yeah it's kinda lame that she is far and away the best Northern Lord on the show as far as Stark loyalty goes. Like the show absolutely butchered the Northern Lords and their loyalty to the Starks :( 

Everything is wrong with that character. I know she is supposed to be cute and funny, but I personally think she is just annoying an unrealistic. 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:lol: What show is that again? Sam Tarly was never stupid. :P

He's incredibly stupid!, hmmm where on earth could there be a huge dragonglass(which is essentially a stone) mine, where in all the 7 Kingdoms would be a good place to start?, not to mention that he says Stannis told him it was there already, so he wasted months serving slop and clearing up shit for nothing.

1 hour ago, KiDisaster said:

Floob 7.0 is really fucking the board up.

I'll take shelter with you spammers. How are you all? :)

Hello, welcome back, KiD! :)

33 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'm a big Sam fan but it's hard to disagree with you guys :P Btw, are we not doing spoiler tags anymore? Not everyone here watches the show, and even if they do they might not have caught the episode right away.

I agree, there should be spoiler tags. Whoever is in charge should decree such stuff. ;)

I don't really care being spoiled about the show because 1) Whatever you talk about does not seem too explicit (but that might change, be careful), and 2) The show has gone past the books and I cannot be spoiled from the show about the books anymore.

Still would be nice to have the spoiler tags to know what I do not need to read. :P

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Hello, welcome back, KiD! :)

I agree, there should be spoiler tags. Whoever is in charge should decree such stuff. ;)

I don't really care being spoiled about the show because 1) Whatever you talk about does not seem too explicit (but that might change, be careful), and 2) The show has gone past the books and I cannot be spoiled from the show about the books anymore.

Still would be nice to have the spoiler tags to know what I do not need to read. :P

This is why there weren't spoiler tags from my part, but fine we'll spoiler tag stuff about the new season. *sigh* 

I was supposed to finish all my work yesterday and sit on the carpet with a bottle of wine to celebrate my flat deal. 

But I didn't finish all my work yesterday and I only get to sign my flat deal tomorrow, so the wine is in the fridge and I'm working. Lovely. 

At least I got new shoes and a sun hat for my vacation. 

Archived