TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hello, welcome back, KiD! :)

Howdy Buck :)

I thought the premiere was pretty good. 

The rightful queen of Westeros is FINALLY DOING THINGS :commie:

If only book Dany would follow suit. And good to see Jon and Sansa running shit. I liked that she finally said what we all feel about Ned and Rob.

13 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

Howdy Buck :)

I thought the premiere was pretty good. 

Reveal hidden contents

The rightful queen of Westeros is FINALLY DOING THINGS 

:commie:If only book Dany would follow suit. And good to see Jon and Sansa running shit. I liked that she finally said what we all feel about Ned and Rob.

Hi KiD! How are you doing?

Spoiler

I agree it was good that was said about Ned and Robb, but I don't think it was good that Sansa said this. It would have come off much better from Jon or Arya. 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Hi KiD! How are you doing?

Reveal hidden contents

I agree it was good that was said about Ned and Robb, but I don't think it was good that Sansa said this. It would have come off much better from Jon or Arya. 

Hi Rhae :)

I'm pretty good. Been getting some long overdue dental work done finally which has mostly been fine. So I'm a bit sore but that's about it. Yesterday I had a temporary crown put in and I can still taste the cement they used to secure it despite brushing my teeth about five times. It's vile stuff :stillsick:

How are you?

1 hour ago, KiDisaster said:

Hi Rhae :)

I'm pretty good. Been getting some long overdue dental work done finally which has mostly been fine. So I'm a bit sore but that's about it. Yesterday I had a temporary crown put in and I can still taste the cement they used to secure it despite brushing my teeth about five times. It's vile stuff :stillsick:

How are you?

Uhh, the dentist sucks, but at least you got it done. Everything at the dentist tastes awful, I hope with another five brushes it will be gone :D 

I'm fine. Stressed out. But when am I not stressed out? Hopefully moving house in August. And I'm packing for vacation. Fingers crossed that it's going to be a good vacation. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Uhh, the dentist sucks, but at least you got it done. Everything at the dentist tastes awful, I hope with another five brushes it will be gone :D 

I'm fine. Stressed out. But when am I not stressed out? Hopefully moving house in August. And I'm packing for vacation. Fingers crossed that it's going to be a good vacation. 

Hope so too, where are you going?

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I was terrified of going to the dentist for years (also didn't have insurance for years) but it's been so much easier and so painless (mostly) compared to what I was expecting. I'm glad I finally went before things got any worse. Luckily I only needed a root canal and a filling (and I have to get my wisdom teeth removed but so do most people). 

Sorry to hear about the stress :grouphug: I hope your vacation is long and rejuvenating. 

Spoiler

I'd also like to point out that as well as being a shit guitarist, an irritating singer and generally an annoying twat, Ed Sheeran has now cemented my hatred of him by eating a hop hop in his GoT cameo.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

:lmao: 

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Hope so too, where are you going?

Canary Islands

7 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

I was terrified of going to the dentist for years (also didn't have insurance for years) but it's been so much easier and so painless (mostly) compared to what I was expecting. I'm glad I finally went before things got any worse. Luckily I only needed a root canal and a filling (and I have to get my wisdom teeth removed but so do most people). 

Sorry to hear about the stress :grouphug: I hope your vacation is long and rejuvenating. 

I understand that, I'm always pretty reluctant to see a doctor or dentist too. But glad to hear you had the problem sorted out in time. 

Thanks, I hope so. 

So it is done. Me has a new flat. Should be able to move in around the middle of August. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:lmao: 

9 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Very understandable, my master.

He is now enemy number one of the Galactic Empire, he must be forced to listen to decent music before suffering a barrage of force lightning so fierce that he turns to ash, then his ashes shall be scattered at a hop hop sanctuary.

So it is done. Me has a new flat. Should be able to move in around the middle of August. 

Excellent news. :)

And that is a fancy holiday! Are you going alone? My family has still not even managed to drive 2 hours to the sea this year. Apparently nowadays it is easier to travel up to Vienna. :P

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Very understandable, my master.

Cool :) Good to hear that you found an apartment too. Did you find one that met all your requirements or did you compromise in the end? :P 

Nah, not really, I compromised a lot, but it's a pretty good deal, so I don't really mind. It's going to be really cool to move in and live there, especially once I find the money to furnish it properly. We'll just have to start off with the bare minimum. But it'll be all nice and cozy by Christmas and basically that was what I wanted last year so that's just perfect, apart from the fact that it's a year late. 

19 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Excellent news. :)

And that is a fancy holiday! Are you going alone? My family has still not even managed to drive 2 hours to the sea this year. Apparently nowadays it is easier to travel up to Vienna. :P

Nope, this is a family holiday, I'm going alone/with an undecided friend at the end of August, but that's only for 4 days. 

Nah, not really, I compromised a lot, but it's a pretty good deal, so I don't really mind. It's going to be really cool to move in and live there, especially once I find the money to furnish it properly. We'll just have to start off with the bare minimum. But it'll be all nice and cozy by Christmas and basically that was what I wanted last year so that's just perfect, apart from the fact that it's a year late. 

Nope, this is a family holiday, I'm going alone/with an undecided friend at the end of August, but that's only for 4 days. 

Congrats on the apartment! How many (if any) are you sharing with?

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

He is now enemy number one of the Galactic Empire, he must be forced to listen to decent music before suffering a barrage of force lightning so fierce that he turns to ash, then his ashes shall be scattered at a hop hop sanctuary.

A cameo I could get on board with...

https://mobile.twitter.com/arcadefire/status/886820292630376448

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Decent music doesn't really sound like a terrible punishment though. Maybe all the Jedi music from Star Wars?

Good to hear, Rhae.

Archived