TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

5 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I am ashamed to say I am soooo very behind in my reading :blush:  

I hope to catch up soon! 

Hey You!!! I'm so behind on my tv shows too :blush: I think the only thing I actually watched was TWD. I will need to Mosey on over to the entertainment crowd. 

What's new in spamland? 

Hey! How are you? Did you ever end up moving? Or is Mr. O back home?

So much good TV this year. I've watched far too much...and the Defenders starts soon too *sigh* You should watch the Handmaid's Tale btw. You should also save yourself time and skip OitnB, if you haven't already watched it. Terrible season overall.

I've been watching this season of Thrones, but I'm not really enjoying it. The writing just feels so sloppy, especially in comparison to other shows I've been watching. I did think of @DreamSongs this week though 

NCW ass!

:D 

5 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I hope to catch up soon! 

Hey You!!! I'm so behind on my tv shows too :blush: I think the only thing I actually watched was TWD. I will need to Mosey on over to the entertainment crowd. 

What's new in spamland? 

There is a Sith baby coming :D.

19 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

You guys remember when I signed the papers and got the keys to my new flat on Monday? some baboon cut through a water pipe at my upper neighbor's, one wall soaked through. 

I can go call insurance in the morning and have the painters back for a third round in a couple weeks. 

Why is my to do list getting longer instead of shorter? 

Silly baboon indeed. I wonder how they escaped from the zoo. :P

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Disturbance in the Force. :P

It is very hot here too.

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

good morning spamlanders...i am trying to get away to the beach but no joy as yet...$800 brake job and now 800 more for shocks and bushings...

...and the hits just keep on comin...

:smoking:

What the hell are you driving? A tank?

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Please don't say Midichlorians were involved.

Spoiler

Congratulations.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Silly baboon indeed. I wonder how they escaped from the zoo. :P

Disturbance in the Force. :P

It is very hot here too.

Yeah. We have a saying that translates to something like the zoo of god is huge and the fence is short. 

3 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

good morning spamlanders...i am trying to get away to the beach but no joy as yet...$800 brake job and now 800 more for shocks and bushings...

...and the hits just keep on comin...

I know the feeling my car is in the shop with electrical problems and it's only 2 years old, it's going for something more reliable when it comes back, never buying British again.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Hide contents

Congratulations.

They weren't, although a man wasn't involved either, well not directly anyway.

On ‎3‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 6:51 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Well I guess you need to make sure, I kissed a guy when I was like 13 but not since.

It was interesting but not hot at all, so I guess I'm pretty sure now.

On ‎3‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 7:53 PM, Mark Antony said:

Hey :D

Nice new avatar.

15 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I hope to catch up soon! 

Oh, sweet summer child...

Finally done with planning furniture shopping. 

After about five hours online, I have a rough outline for each order (small  furniture, big furniture, electronics, and of course I'll have to do an accessories/small utility items round as well). 

The cost estimation is not fun. And this is such a budget outline. Oh damn. 

A moment of silence for Rhaenys and her apartment.

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Heat. It's hot. Now it's that level of hot when it's still above 30C at 11pm and already above 30C at 8am. That level of hot when I can't be bothered to even wear mascara (or a bra). 

Oh I feel you (except for the mascara and bra part). I'm really not used to French temperatures, in the south at least. In the Netherlands we rejoice if it's 27 degrees at noon, here it's 27 degrees at midnight, and usually 10 more by day. I generally don't fall asleep before three in the morning because we Dutch are used to nothing.

It's still great to be here of course, if only for the pounds I'm losing in sweat.

13 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Reveal hidden contents

Congratulations.

no brother just an F-150 ford...but issues abound...after all FORD means fix or repair daily....

ah well shit does happen...and then happens again...

11 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I know the feeling my car is in the shop with electrical problems and it's only 2 years old, it's going for something more reliable when it comes back, never buying British again.

They weren't, although a man wasn't involved either, well not directly anyway.

well i wish i had a good british car instead i gotta Ford F-150...the pick up truck that refuses to give it up...but costs me at least a grand every few months...ah well shit does happen

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

A moment of silence for Rhaenys and her apartment.

Oh I feel you (except for the mascara and bra part). I'm really not used to French temperatures, in the south at least. In the Netherlands we rejoice if it's 27 degrees at noon, here it's 27 degrees at midnight, and usually 10 more by day. I generally don't fall asleep before three in the morning because we Dutch are used to nothing.

It's still great to be here of course, if only for the pounds I'm losing in sweat.

:lol: thanks, we need that. 

Yup, same here, I opened the window at midnight, it was still 30C. Around 2am there was a mild 25C wind that lasted about a hour and was of course unable to do much cooling down. And we were back at 30C around 9am. I still have the window opened because it's probably more than 30 in the flat. 

6 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Fucking hell. I overheat anything above 20. I genuinely think I'd die on the continent right now.

No, don't think that, you don't just die and get away from the heat, it's slow torture with no way out. but the "cold wave" is on its way, they say, and next week the highest it'll go is 33C

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

well i wish i had a good british car instead i gotta Ford F-150...the pick up truck that refuses to give it up...but costs me at least a grand every few months...ah well shit does happen

Well whatever you do don't buy a Range Rover, they're not a good British car at all, nothing but problems with this one.

Archived