TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

9 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Don't worry it's nothing to do with baby Sith he/she is fine *pats tummy*

There was a reason why I used the spoiler thing ;).

:crying::grouphug:.

I didn't jump to conclusions but that's definitely very good to know :grouphug: 

And if it's what I think it is now, I'll join bawling on Monday. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I didn't jump to conclusions but that's definitely very good to know :grouphug: 

And if it's what I think it is now, I'll join bawling on Monday. 

Thank you :grouphug:, and yes I think you probably will join bawling :(.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thank you :grouphug:, and yes I think you probably will join bawling :(.

Yeah, YouTube is a piece of shit and I'm not even very sensitive about spoiler policy... but how can one unsee the thumbnail pics... 

btw, I started binging Orphan Black yesterday. Who can I obsesses over it to? 

Also, wtf do you do with a portable DVD player in 2017? Just throw it out? 

9 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Think I still have a portable DVD player in my closet :lol: yeah they're pretty much useless now. 

Yeah... I don't even remember ever using this, it was always just collecting dust, but I'm not packing it up now, because I can barely move my boxes as it is... 

Ye gods, four new pages since I left? Shame, shame, shame...

I'm home now, and not looking forward to getting back into work and school at all.

On ‎5‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 0:19 PM, felice said:

So you are wearing mascara and bra? :leer:

Well, I can't help it that they're so comfortable.

On ‎5‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 0:39 PM, Lord Sidious said:

It's all part of his plan to sed.... I mean overthrow me.

'He was seduced by the dark side of the Force...' is about to get a whole meaning.

On ‎12‎-‎8‎-‎2017 at 3:17 PM, Buckwheat said:

Last section of the queue.

They actually let another person in, so I am now the one before the last.

I wrote my name on a piece of paper so Hobb can write a personalisation. That is very nice.

Cool that you got to meet her!

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, YouTube is a piece of shit and I'm not even very sensitive about spoiler policy... but how can one unsee the thumbnail pics... 

btw, I started binging Orphan Black yesterday. Who can I obsesses over it to? 

Also, wtf do you do with a portable DVD player in 2017? Just throw it out? 

Thanks for the warning, I'm definitely staying away now.

Me! I'm just about to watch the third-to-last episode.

39 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Ye gods, four new pages since I left? Shame, shame, shame...

I'm home now, and not looking forward to getting back into work and school at all.

Well, I can't help it that they're so comfortable.

'He was seduced by the dark side of the Force...' is about to get a whole meaning.

Cool that you got to meet her!

Thanks for the warning, I'm definitely staying away now.

Me! I'm just about to watch the third-to-last episode.

Oh look who's back. How was your vacation? 

I've only just finished season 2, but I'm quite obsessed. 

17 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Someone needs orbital bombardment from a Star Destroyer, the Empire is most displeased.

13 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh look who's back. How was your vacation? 

I've only just finished season 2, but I'm quite obsessed. 

It was very nice, though as I said the weather was mostly either about 15 degrees above what I can tolerate, or rainy. Had a good time with all the great food, cafés and the three-season binge-watch of Friends that my sister and I went on though :P 

Sweet. Season 3 is generally considered to be slightly weaker, but I loved season 4 and am digging season 5 too. But you really can't go wrong with these characters either way :wub: 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Someone needs orbital bombardment from a Star Destroyer, the Empire is most displeased.

Yeah, I agree. Like, WHY would you analyze and review the leaked episode days before it officially airs? What kind of a shithead attitude is that? 

19 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

It was very nice, though as I said the weather was mostly either about 15 degrees above what I can tolerate, or rainy. Had a good time with all the great food, cafés and the three-season binge-watch of Friends that my sister and I went on though :P 

Sweet. Season 3 is generally considered to be slightly weaker, but I loved season 4 and am digging season 5 too. But you really can't go wrong with these characters either way :wub: 

Oh that's not good. I mean the weather. It's great that you had a nice time though and got to spend time is cozy French cafes and binge watch stuff :cheers: sounds like an awesome vacation :D minus the weather but that's pretty unpredictable I guess. My parents got back from Corse the other day, they had a very nice 25-7C there but I guess it's totally different with islands. Never gets as hot as on the mainland. 

I really love it so far, a weaker season is okay. And as long as I get to watch Helena do crazy shit and eat, I'm good. My one complaint is that the ugliest actor is the castor clone. Like, why can't we have multiple Pauls? I would like that... 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I agree. Like, WHY would you analyze and review the leaked episode days before it officially airs? What kind of a shithead attitude is that? 

Oh that's not good. I mean the weather. It's great that you had a nice time though and got to spend time is cozy French cafes and binge watch stuff :cheers: sounds like an awesome vacation :D minus the weather but that's pretty unpredictable I guess. My parents got back from Corse the other day, they had a very nice 25-7C there but I guess it's totally different with islands. Never gets as hot as on the mainland. 

I really love it so far, a weaker season is okay. And as long as I get to watch Helena do crazy shit and eat, I'm good. My one complaint is that the ugliest actor is the castor clone. Like, why can't we have multiple Pauls? I would like that... 

We had 25-7C on some days, it's perfect for lounging by the pool :) 

I think Ari Millen's not that bad. Paul looks nice but his personality never did much for me :P
The show isn't perfect, but overall, yeah, love it. Strange that I only have two episodes to go until it's over :( 

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

We had 25-7C on some days, it's perfect for lounging by the pool :) 

I think Ari Millen's not that bad. Paul looks nice but his personality never did much for me :P
The show isn't perfect, but overall, yeah, love it. Strange that I only have two episodes to go until it's over :( 

Yeah, I agree. 30+C is just not good. 

Meh, not my type. Paul is smoking hot though but he's characters is basically a plot device, he is always on the side of whoever needs to gain that particular plot point. So yeah, not a fan of Paul's personality, but I wouldnt object to watching multiple topless Pauls. :drunk: 

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

It is a bad attitude, I'd be happier if these leaks didn't happen, it would mean I would be happier for another few days :P.

The orbital bombardment was in reference to someone in the show though.

5 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It is a bad attitude, I'd be happier if these leaks didn't happen, it would mean I would be happier for another few days :P.

The orbital bombardment was in reference to someone in the show though.

Oh, I don't know who that's going to be, but the answer is only two days away. 

So I suppose the episode sucked? 

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Why is that? 

Weird timing, stupid weather.

Even for that, the supernatural entity and I had to spend three hours in a horrible train with no air conditioning, which was late, so we had to run to catch the bus, and spend about an hour in that one to get almost to where we wanted to be.

I actually wanted to stay till today morning, but they said the weather was going to be so bad we just returned yesterday evening. By car, luckily. But in darkness, part of the way through rain, and on the impossibly crooked road because we wanted to avoid the lines at the other border crossing. The lady at the border control interrogated us weirdly. Usually they just wave you through.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Weird timing, stupid weather.

Even for that, the supernatural entity and I had to spend three hours in a horrible train with no air conditioning, which was late, so we had to run to catch the bus, and spend about an hour in that one to get almost to where we wanted to be.

I actually wanted to stay till today morning, but they said the weather was going to be so bad we just returned yesterday evening. By car, luckily. But in darkness, part of the way through rain, and on the impossibly crooked road because we wanted to avoid the lines at the other border crossing. The lady at the border control interrogated us weirdly. Usually they just wave you through.

Uhh that sucks. I'm sorry your vacation was cut short. 

Well, you guys probably looked suspicious. drugs, contraband, no makeup? Shop assistants always look at me like I'm a thief when I go into a pretty store with no makeup on. 

That sucks, Buck.

18 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I agree. 30+C is just not good. 

Meh, not my type. Paul is smoking hot though but he's characters is basically a plot device, he is always on the side of whoever needs to gain that particular plot point. So yeah, not a fan of Paul's personality, but I wouldnt object to watching multiple topless Pauls. :drunk: 

Assuming the new Pauls will have actual personalities, sure, count me in :P 

I'm about to watch the new episode, I want to know what all the fuss is about.

Archived