TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

19 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

So I suppose the episode sucked? 

It depends on what team you're on I guess :P.

57 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Supernatural entity is gone now. :(

Did he at least leave on good terms?, I've had a blazing argument with my fiancée today.

17 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Did he at least leave on good terms?, I've had a blazing argument with my fiancée today.

Oh, he is not gone that way! He is just on his way back home, which is elsewhere, and we will probably not see each other for some time now ... not sure how long.

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

That sucks, Buck.

Assuming the new Pauls will have actual personalities, sure, count me in :P 

I'm about to watch the new episode, I want to know what all the fuss is about.

Yeah that wouldn't be bad :D 

I'm a long way from there but luckily this obsession is at the stage where I still enjoy the journey and don't just want to get to the damn destination, which is where I stand with GoT now. 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I really don't think wearing no make up makes you more suspicious ...

Supernatural entity is gone now. :(

Neither do I, but apparently fancy shop assistants think differently.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

It depends on what team you're on I guess :P.

I think I'm on the same GoT  team as you are and I think this episode will shatter my fan girl heart into a million pieces. I guess spoilers have their advantage, because I'm prepared at least :o 

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, he is not gone that way! He is just on his way back home, which is elsewhere, and we will probably not see each other for some time now ... not sure how long.

That still is bad for you though :(, we have resolved our arguement now.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I think I'm on the same GoT  team as you are and I think this episode will shatter my fan girl heart into a million pieces. I guess spoilers have their advantage, because I'm prepared at least :o 

:crying:

On 18/08/2017 at 6:45 PM, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, YouTube is a piece of shit and I'm not even very sensitive about spoiler policy... but how can one unsee the thumbnail pics... 

btw, I started binging Orphan Black yesterday. Who can I obsesses over it to? 

Also, wtf do you do with a portable DVD player in 2017? Just throw it out? 

Another recruit to Clone Club! Yay!

i watched the finale last week and loved it. Tatiana Maslany is freaking awesome.

from your other posts - Castor clones were always a bit meh but they do make good use of one in particular, who I don't know if you will have met yet.

You'll definitely get to see Helena do more batshit stuff and eat a lot. 

Land lots more crazy suburban hijinks with Donnie and Alison. Seriously those two were brilliant.

i can't wait until you get to meet Krystal properly :D 

The thread over in Entertainment should still generate responses, the show only finished last week.

re: Game of Thrones, I got spoiled before I even knew the episode leaked because I wanted to watch a video on YouTube...and YouTube recommended the leak with a spoiler-y title and thumbnail. Get it together YouTube

5 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

i watched the finale last week and loved it. Tatiana Maslany is freaking awesome.

from your other posts - Castor clones were always a bit meh but they do make good use of one in particular, who I don't know if you will have met yet.

You'll definitely get to see Helena do more batshit stuff and eat a lot. 

Land lots more crazy suburban hijinks with Donnie and Alison. Seriously those two were brilliant.

i can't wait until you get to meet Krystal properly :D 

Yeah, I'm loving it so much! One of the best shows I randomly picked for binge watching. No actually, I didn't randomly pick it, the choice was inspired by Pictionary. :lol: 

I  don't know, I don't like any of the castors so far and it's probably only Mark who stands out as a character, they are otherwise all the same. 

Ooooh I'm loving the soap business storyline, I didn't get the Alison love so far but I can totally feel it now. 

And yeah Tatiana Maslany is probably the only actress on tv who can make talking scorpion scenes work. I just love Helena, she is the absolute best. 

No Krystal yet, I'm curious to see how that's going to work. 

12 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

we have resolved our arguement now.

That is good news.

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

We'll be starting season 4 soon. It's hard to believe all Tatiana's characters are played by the same person!

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

re: Game of Thrones, I got spoiled before I even knew the episode leaked

That sucks :( I've managed to avoid spoilers so far, and we're almost caught up - just one more to go.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

And you know, if these are book bulletpoints. 

I wouldn't worry. GRRM is far from perfect but most of the shit he writes makes sense. 

I semi enjoyed last night but fuck it felt like a big budget action flick with no substance. Mostly awful writing, decent spectacle. 

7 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

I wouldn't worry. GRRM is far from perfect but most of the shit he writes makes sense. 

I semi enjoyed last night but fuck it felt like a big budget action flick with no substance. Mostly awful writing, decent spectacle.

Good summary of the whole season tbh :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Well, I'm not worrying since he doesn't write shit that I could worry about not making sense. 

Oh god, it was so awful. It was so hard to find any redeeming moments. I never thought I would describe game of thrones with these words, but it was mindless fanservice of the worst kind. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah :( poor thing died for fucking Jon Snow. 

But I wasn't that upset because I truly believed Drogon was going to die. 

I hate packing. 

Spoiler

I think the Night King needs to meet the Lord of the Sith in single combat fornthat one :D.

Yeah packing sucks, it's right up there with doing laundry when you get back from holiday.

16 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think the Night King needs to meet the Lord of the Sith in single combat fornthat one :D.

Yeah packing sucks, it's right up there with doing laundry when you get back from holiday.

Spoiler

I think it would have been a more reasonable quest if their goal was to take out the NK like Beric said instead of capturing a wight for fucking Cersei. 

Yeah, that too. I did four bags and one box and cleaned the bathrooms. That was productive. Unfortunately I need hangers and a step ladder to do the other two bags. I'm tired. 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it would have been a more reasonable quest if their goal was to take out the NK like Beric said instead of capturing a wight for fucking Cersei. 

Yeah, that too. I did four bags and one box and cleaned the bathrooms. That was productive. Unfortunately I need hangers and a step ladder to do the other two bags. I'm tired. 

You can do it!

Myself, I did not do much today. I need to kick myself in the butt and stop holidaying and get to all the things I need to do.

I just want to sleep really. <_<

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ugh, I HATE runiing out of hangers!.

57 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

You can do it!

Myself, I did not do much today. I need to kick myself in the butt and stop holidaying and get to all the things I need to do.

I just want to sleep really. <_<

Well, Ikea just lost 75% of my order so no step ladder for now. :dunno: going home to get some sleep now. 

Nah, it's summer, enjoy holidaying. 

Archived