TTTNE 470: Spam like it's 2007!

Buckwheat

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Hey, good to see you. Hope you're doing well.

I'm to say I don't show up here all that often now. :unsure:

I've been wandering around for last six hours with a 'Z' on my wrist, because I wanted to be reminded to do something after work, but can't remember what the hell the Z was meant to symbolise.

Zorro? Do you by any chance need to take revenge on someone or go to a costume party? 

Or maybe's Helena's version makes more sense :leaving::lol:

How do people get work done in cafes? There's so much distraction. Music, other conversations to listen to (not in a creepy way), books, people coming and going and 15C cold. I know all I did in the past days was bitch about the heat, but the AC is a little over the top here. 

greetings spammies...here's hoping all is well in the spamlands...

Hey Walrus...you are back great to see you!

3 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Hey, good to see you. Hope you're doing well.

I'm to say I don't show up here all that often now. :unsure:

I've been wandering around for last six hours with a 'Z' on my wrist, because I wanted to be reminded to do something after work, but can't remember what the hell the Z was meant to symbolise.

zumba...

I'm currently heading home to visit ... the dogs? :lmao: mom is upset with me for some reason, my sister is beyond insane, but yeah, the dogs will be happy. 

I'll be staying just one day, I'm thinking about cleaning out patio and making it liveable. I don't know if there's packing to do (they are having some rooms painted next week), I'll do that too, if it hasn't been done yet. It would also be great to clean out the garage and the rest of the areas where we (they) keep the clutter. I won't have time for all this per se, plus I can't really start throwing out my parents' stuff without their consent, not even it's stuff we haven't used in 10, 15, 20 years. But I'm still not moving, so I need to satisfy my nesting and organizing urge somehow. 

And yeah, I had two cups of coffee so I'll continue to turn this thread into my personal boring bullshit feed, if you all don't spam.

18 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

cool morning here but warming up so i have cut grass and now am watering....

spammy enough for ya Rhae... ;)

:smoking:

That sounds niiiiiice. And I envy you for the cool morning. 

It's awfully hot here. 

But prince William is doing much better finally. He moves without difficulty, he's cheerful and lively for an aging dog in 35C  and he runs around a little too. I'm sooooo happy these meds are making him feel better. I just hope it stays this way even after he finished the treatment. 

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

That sounds niiiiiice. And I envy you for the cool morning. 

It's awfully hot here. 

But prince William is doing much better finally. He moves without difficulty, he's cheerful and lively for an aging dog in 35C  and he runs around a little too. I'm sooooo happy these meds are making him feel better. I just hope it stays this way even after he finished the treatment. 

i understand an aging dog...my basset is on his last legs literally....but he is still hanging on...

:wub:

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

This is the correct manner in which to greet a walrus who comes back towards shore.

i am not so violent as you oh Lord of the realm..unless i am eating rabbit...

:drool:

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh my god, you guys... *squalls in excitement*

Behold my childhood.

These belong in a museum  they were already ancient when I was a kid. 

Did anybody have these too?  Oh my god, I just googled it, they still sell this on DVD. Oh my gooooooood. 

i recognized some in the first group both in the second group...

but can't translate the last group...

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i understand an aging dog...my basset is on his last legs literally....but he is still hanging on...

:wub:

i am not so violent as you oh Lord of the realm..unless i am eating rabbit...

:drool:

i recognized some in the first group both in the second group...

but can't translate the last group...

Awww Bassets are so sweet, I love that dog breed. Of course only after corgi and dachshund.

the last group is the nat geo really wild animals kids documentary series. With the little globe (can't remember the name) telling kids all about different climates and their wildlife, I loved those vcr tapes. :crying: 

41 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Awww Bassets are so sweet, I love that dog breed. Of course only after corgi and dachshund.

Boxers are my favourite dog breed they're just always so fun and full of energy.

47 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Boxers are my favourite dog breed they're just always so fun and full of energy.

I used to be obsessed with Boxers and Rottweilers when I was a kid, but the grown-ups convinced me they were too dangerous for a child. Which is bullshit. Oh well. 

I had a Westie and a German Shepherd when I was a kid, they both "got lost" (they were basically stolen). Then we had the dachshunds, they were the absolute best. So smart, so adorable, so compassionate. They were a classic dynamic duo. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I used to be obsessed with Boxers and Rottweilers when I was a kid, but the grown-ups convinced me they were too dangerous for a child. Which is bullshit. Oh well. 

I had a Westie and a German Shepherd when I was a kid, they both "got lost" (they were basically stolen). Then we had the dachshunds, they were the absolute best. So smart, so adorable, so compassionate. They were a classic dynamic duo. 

My best friend had a Boxer when we were little and it was an awesome dog, there great with kids and always fun too, I wouldn't compare them to a Rottweiler at all.

i have known some great Rotties and Boxers...both really nice breeds

...i have had more pit bulls than any other kind...they are great dogs, easily trainable and very family friendly...they just get a bad rap do to people trainng them to be mean...which you can do to any dog

yeah this Bassett was a rescue. my oldest niece (SwmbO on the board) found him in the parking lot of a grocery store.

3 hours ago, Kaminsod said:

There is literally nothing wrong with the occasional helping of rabbit stew.

Assuming you're not a rabbit. And assuming either Lord Sidious isn't around, or you don't mind lightsabers in inconvenient places :P

Archived