Game of Thrones Academic Survey

Ran

[Note: I'm posting this on behalf of a a PhD student who is studying fandom and Game of Thrones.]

Hello!

My name is Julie Escurignan. I am a PhD student in Film and Television Studies at the University of Roehampton, London, and, as a fan of Game of Thrones, I am doing my PhD on this subject! 

More specifically, I research Game of Thrones’ fans experience of the universe, across media and across borders.

Therefore, I have developed a survey that aims at understanding your experience as a fan of Game of Thrones. This survey is anonymous and takes less than 5 minutes to complete.

If you have questions, comments, or just want to know more about my research, please visit my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/gameofthronesfanacademic/

You cand also reach me at: [email protected]

Thank you very much for your participation!

So far, you are more than 600 to have completed the questionnaire in English, more than 1250 in total (including the questionnaires in Spanish and French). Thank you so much!!!

If you haven't completed the questionnaire yet but would like to do so still, don't worry, it is still open and available!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...