[SPOILERS] Theory about the 3 Heads of the dragon in seasons 7 and 8

Jaehaerys Stark

I'm just curious on what others think about the "3 heads of the dragon" interpretation and how it pertains to the upcoming season 7 and 8.  Some have theorized that the 3 heads of the dragon = dragon riders.  I subscribed to that theory and thought that perhaps the 3 dragon riders would be Dany, Jon and Tyrion (still holding hope that Tyrion is a secret Targ).  I also conceded that instead of Tyrion, it could be Bran.  But as of late, especially after the season 7 leaks came out, I have changed my opinion on this. I still think there will be 3 riders, I just don't believe they have to be on the same side...

I theorize that, assuming the leaks are true, the 3 riders will be Dany, Jon and... the Night King!  The leaks talk about how 

Viserion would be killed in a battle beyond the wall, then resurrected as a wight dragon, (ice dragon?) and mounted by the Night King. Who knows if the leaks are true and accurate, but if I was a betting man, I'd lean more towards them being accurate than not.  That said, I would assume that if Jon were to ride a dragon, it would be Rhaegal, named after his true father (R + L = J), with Dany on Drogon of course, and NK on Viserion. In Dany's vision in the House of the Undying, it was said "He appears to look at Dany then, as if seeing her, and then he adds that "There must be one more," and "The dragon has three heads."  If indeed the 3 heads are riders, do they have to ride together?  Or does there just need to be 3 riders?

What do you all think?  I'm interested to hear others' opinions on the matter...

Even in books, it all boils down how you interpret it. Do you consider heads as persons, or is dragon a person. In latter case, you only need one person, not three. There is little doubt that we will see three riders of dragons, but whether they will make a unity, symbol of House Targaryen, that is another story. 

Regarding the leaks...

Spoiler

If they are correct, than the House Tagaryen wouldn't be able to get three dradon-riders as heads, unless Dany hatches more eggs on Dragonstone, which can happen. Nothing is off the table, really.

Agreed.  Interpretation is the key.  For example, it's been theorized that in the books, with prophecies regarding dragons, some say the term "dragon" always refers to Targs.  An example would be a "dragon being hatched in Summerhall" actually refers to Rhaegar being born at Summerhall.  Or Daemon Blackfyre's (as Ser John the Fiddler) prophecy about seeing a dragon hatching from an egg at Whitewalls, which turned out to be Aegon shedding the Egg persona and becoming a man, so to speak.  If that's the case, it adds a whole new layer to 3 heads of the dragon.  If dragon = Targ, it could mean 3 Targs, i.e. Dany, Jon (who is a Targ) and a possible 3rd Targ (Tyrion?).  Who knows where they will take it...

6 hours ago, Jaehaerys Stark said:

If dragon = Targ, it could mean 3 Targs, i.e. Dany, Jon (who is a Targ) and a possible 3rd Targ (Tyrion?).  Who knows where they will take it...

But, it is still one dragon... If you take that a dragon = Targ, that means that three-headed dragon = still one Targ. Three heads can mean anything, three titles, three aspects, three religious concepts... Dragon can be one person. Or dragon can mean House Targaryen or something else, and there will be three people to symbolize it. 

I too believed that 3 dragons means 3 riders when I first read the books but after rereads I came to the conclusion that no one else will ride Dragons other than dany until dany or a dragon dies ..

"The Dragon(Dany) must have three heads" 

What we have to remember is that not all targs are dragons ..viserys wasn't but dany is ..In fact she is the Last Dragon .

Everyone assumes that Three headed dragon sigil refers to aegon and his sisters but I strongly believe that aegon like his family before him and after him knew about the prophecy of promised prince and three headed dragon.. He could have read the same book rhaegar read ..the natural assumption everyone will make is 3 dragons so 3 riders so it won't happen like that ..

Now what we have in the story .

Dany hatching 3 dragons not just one and she is mother to all the 3 ..she bonded with all three dragons similar to how other targs in the past grown up with dragon eggs and she made those sacrifices and sustained loses that helped hatch them...

so imo until unless something happens with one of the dragons like the leaks mention there won't be any other rider than Daenerys ..

Now here is my interpretation to Three headed Dragon ..

we have three versions of Promised prince prophecies from different culture all originating from Asshai..those three prophecies are Azor Ahai and The Prince that was promised and The Stallion that Mounts the World ..

Now which character is born as the last Targaryen a.k.a The Last Dragon and fulfills all those three prophecies ..

Three questions we must ask ourselves is 

1)  who stands for House Targ and symbolises House Targ in the story ..

2) who is literally the embodiment of three headed Dragon in our story ..

3) which character is associated with number 3 in the given story 

All the answers will be pointing to one character ..

So in my interpretation Dany is the three headed Dragon with the three heads pointing to her  3dragons(Drogon,Rhaegal,Viserion) /fulfilling 3 prophecies ( AAr TpTWp ,TSwMtW)/ 3 aspects of her role (creator(mother), protector (Queen) and destroyer( Khalleesi) 

A person being incarcination of three is not unheared of in both in our universe and in universe where they worship a god with three heads ...

we have a god Named TRIOS from the tyrosh where he has three heads each one represents consuming preserving and devouring .

i like to take specifically a god named TRIMURTY from hindu Mythology and show how daenerys fits the three headed dragon part ...

Trimurty is god with three head where the three heads represent CReator ., Preserver and Destroyer

and to me dany fits the role of both trios and trimurty in story perfectly. .

Better yet, in Christianity, you have a god that is seen as the Trinity:  the father, the son, and the holy ghost/spirit.  I can see what you're saying.  I thought about this in depth previously, and I can certainly see how that could be.  But to me, in order for that to work, I would imagine Dany would have to have 3 phases of life, so to speak, or 3 stages of evolution, 3 stages to her arc, something of that nature.  It could simply mean there would need to be 3 people that form the defense of men as well.  Who knows, it's so wide open for interpretation...

1 hour ago, Jaehaerys Stark said:

Better yet, in Christianity, you have a god that is seen as the Trinity:  the father, the son, and the holy ghost/spirit.  I can see what you're saying.  I thought about this in depth previously, and I can certainly see how that could be.  But to me, in order for that to work, I would imagine Dany would have to have 3 phases of life, so to speak, or 3 stages of evolution, 3 stages to her arc, something of that nature.  It could simply mean there would need to be 3 people that form the defense of men as well.  Who knows, it's so wide open for interpretation...

I think that is what GRRm is giving Dany when he gave the 3 rides she will have ,3 fires she will light and 3 betrayals she will know ..each setting up and finishing a phase or stage of Dany's arc..

I am sure there will be more than 3 people who will form the defense..I think we have to separate it from these people to the prophecy one because being the one fulfills the prophecy doesn't mean they can take the WW all on their own..they will need all the help they can get 

All of this is assuming, of course, that Dany is Azor Ahai, or the PTWP.  One thing to consider is that, in the spirit of GRRM throwing a twist into whatever theory folks assume is the most likely to be, Dany may not be "the dragon".  That is the easy choice.  Some people tend to assume that the dragon is AA/PTWP.  But if they are indeed different, Jon has to be in the mix, right?  Rhaegar assumed that the PTWP was the dragon.  That was just his interpretation though, in Dany's vision anyways.  But in all actuality, we could be talking about 2 different entities altogether.  Valid arguments could be made for both Dany and Jon as being AA/PTWP alone, but maybe this is a co-op venture in some way.  So many ways this could all play out.  Personally, I think AA/PTWP is one in the same, prophecy wise, just told from different cultures.  As to which one it is, I'm not sure. I just can't decide if Dany as a dragon rider ensures that she is also AA/PTWP...

10 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

I too believed that 3 dragons means 3 riders when I first read the books but after rereads I came to the conclusion that no one else will ride Dragons other than dany until dany or a dragon dies ..

"The Dragon(Dany) must have three heads" 

What we have to remember is that not all targs are dragons ..viserys wasn't but dany is ..In fact she is the Last Dragon .

Everyone assumes that Three headed dragon sigil refers to aegon and his sisters but I strongly believe that aegon like his family before him and after him knew about the prophecy of promised prince and three headed dragon.. He could have read the same book rhaegar read ..the natural assumption everyone will make is 3 dragons so 3 riders so it won't happen like that ..

Now what we have in the story .

Dany hatching 3 dragons not just one and she is mother to all the 3 ..she bonded with all three dragons similar to how other targs in the past grown up with dragon eggs and she made those sacrifices and sustained loses that helped hatch them...

so imo until unless something happens with one of the dragons like the leaks mention there won't be any other rider than Daenerys ..

we have three versions of Promised prince prophecies from different culture all originating from Asshai..those three prophecies are Azor Ahai and The Prince that was promised and The Stallion that Mounts the World ..

Now which character is born as the last Targaryen a.k.a The Last Dragon and fulfills all those three prophecies ..

Three questions we must ask ourselves is 

1)  who stands for House Targ and symbolises House Targ in the story ..

2) who is literally the embodiment of three headed Dragon in our story ..

3) which character is associated with number 3 in the given story 

All the answers will be pointing to one character ..

So in my interpretation Dany is the three headed Dragon with the three heads pointing to her  3dragons(Drogon,Rhaegal,Viserion) /fulfilling 3 prophecies ( AAr TpTWp ,TSwMtW)/ 3 aspects of her role (creator(mother), protector (Queen) and destroyer( Khalleesi) 

Is the whole "the dragon must have 3 heads" prophecy even discussed on the show?  I believe it is because they want to avoid going down too many rabbit holes, especially if it ends in Dany being the sole rider.  I've always suspected that she'd be the sole rider but never thought of it to this extent - this is really compelling evidence.

This can go two ways, imo: 

Three heads of the dragon = Daenerys hatched three dragons and rides one or all of them. 

Three heads of the dragon = three dragons with three different Targaryen riders (the obvious choice is Daenerys, Jon and Tyrion) 

the latter brings up a lot of problems. Neither rhaegal nor viserion have a character. Daenerys and drogon bonded for 4 entire seasons before she rode him, he was her favorite. If there was someone to ride either rhaegal or viserion... will they just hop on them at random, will those dragons just let them (yeah, I know d&d would totally do that).  Or will we have a full episode of Daenerys's Dayschool of Dragontraining before the dragons accept Jon and Tyrion? How will this whole business affect their personas? Jon -I'm a bastard and I'm proud of it but I'm also a Stark because I have my father's (oops) blood flowing through my veins and now I'm king in the north because I got back my family's seat - Snow will now be a full one targaryen conquerer? Identity and shit? Tyrion is a little bit easier because he's been infatuated with the dragons for a while now and is the kinda guy who will happily take up a dragon rider Targaryen Demi-god identity to show the world that he is the most badass dwarf of all. Of course he's been obsessed with being a Lannister too and had his eyes on the rock since Jaime was appointed KG but whatever, he is still in a better position to embrace the Targaryen brand than Jon. 

Anyways, 3 is just the magical (targ) number. Aerys had 3 kids, Rhaegar had 3(?) kids, Aegon and sisters formed a trio. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, it just provides symmetry. 

8 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Is the whole "the dragon must have 3 heads" prophecy even discussed on the show?  I believe it is because they want to avoid going down too many rabbit holes, especially if it ends in Dany being the sole rider.  I've always suspected that she'd be the sole rider but never thought of it to this extent - this is really compelling evidence.

No its not addressed in the show .. I put it in the same category of them not including Valnqor because it will give too much away and they not wanting that ..

Last season we have dany fulfilling the stalllion prophecy but it isn't addressed in the show ...but we do have Show come up with a new term called "the one who is promised " by kinvara while speaking about dany ..."the one who was promised " for me is combined version of all three prophecies just insert " dragon" instead of "one" and we will have a match with my theory ..

13 hours ago, Jaehaerys Stark said:

All of this is assuming, of course, that Dany is Azor Ahai, or the PTWP.  One thing to consider is that, in the spirit of GRRM throwing a twist into whatever theory folks assume is the most likely to be, Dany may not be "the dragon".  That is the easy choice.  Some people tend to assume that the dragon is AA/PTWP.  But if they are indeed different, Jon has to be in the mix, right?  Rhaegar assumed that the PTWP was the dragon.  That was just his interpretation though, in Dany's vision anyways.  But in all actuality, we could be talking about 2 different entities altogether.  Valid arguments could be made for both Dany and Jon as being AA/PTWP alone, but maybe this is a co-op venture in some way.  So many ways this could all play out.  Personally, I think AA/PTWP is one in the same, prophecy wise, just told from different cultures.  As to which one it is, I'm not sure. I just can't decide if Dany as a dragon rider ensures that she is also AA/PTWP...

I would like to see how GRRm makes dany not a dragon. Without it being a terrible writing ..

Rhaegar believed the prophecy is about him then aegon and he may have believe it to be Jon snow ..there is no reason why Rhaegar could be correct because he is trying to make prophecy happen...

Prophecies do happen when people rarely expect them to happen or when they try to stop it from happening ..

Jon can also be AAr/TpTWp but he certainly cant be the stallion ..its the triplet that people will miss in Jon or three dragon riders theory..whereas dany has so many triplets going for her ..

Dany being a dragon rider does not make her AAr/TpTWP ...dany fulfilling the prophecies makes her one ...if she wasnt supposed to be those thingsi would have expected the show to ignore those things when it comes to dany ...

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

This can go two ways, imo: 

Three heads of the dragon = Daenerys hatched three dragons and rides one or all of them. 

Three heads of the dragon = three dragons with three different Targaryen riders (the obvious choice is Daenerys, Jon and Tyrion) 

the latter brings up a lot of problems. Neither rhaegal nor viserion have a character. Daenerys and drogon bonded for 4 entire seasons before she rode him, he was her favorite. If there was someone to ride either rhaegal or viserion... will they just hop on them at random, will those dragons just let them (yeah, I know d&d would totally do that).  Or will we have a full episode of Daenerys's Dayschool of Dragontraining before the dragons accept Jon and Tyrion? How will this whole business affect their personas? Jon -I'm a bastard and I'm proud of it but I'm also a Stark because I have my father's (oops) blood flowing through my veins and now I'm king in the north because I got back my family's seat - Snow will now be a full one targaryen conquerer? Identity and shit? Tyrion is a little bit easier because he's been infatuated with the dragons for a while now and is the kinda guy who will happily take up a dragon rider Targaryen Demi-god identity to show the world that he is the most badass dwarf of all. Of course he's been obsessed with being a Lannister too and had his eyes on the rock since Jaime was appointed KG but whatever, he is still in a better position to embrace the Targaryen brand than Jon. 

Anyways, 3 is just the magical (targ) number. Aerys had 3 kids, Rhaegar had 3(?) kids, Aegon and sisters formed a trio. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, it just provides symmetry. 

i may be wrong but Aerys had more than three children right ..

But i agree with you on other points ..

I can see Jon making an attempt to bond with a dragon in last season if he comes to learn is parentage ...but I don't see tyrion ever attempting to do it...someone wise Like tyrion knows he doesn't have the blood in him to ride one so he won't attempt to ride one..

Besides like you say the other the dragons have always been a minor characters when compared to Drogon ...people( I myself included ) bring up Jon should ride rhaegal becuse he its named after his father ....but if you look at it all three names are meaningful to Dany and dany alone and it it's with her Daughter of Death whose 3 deaths shaped her life ..

I hate to bring up the letter of GRRm but GRRm only intended there to be single dragon and dany to ride them...I believe he added the other two simply for the prophecy and connecting it to the triplets ...

Yes three is a magical number ...the number of triplets in dany's story ...

child of 3 ., 3 dragons eggs she gets and hatches all three of them ..3 mounts she will ride ..,3  betrayels she will know ., 3 fires she must light.,3 ships she gets from ilyrio .,conquers 3 cities in the slavers bay ., 3 lies she must slay ..3 deaths that shape her life( daughter of death) 

There are more in her arc but these are most notable ones.  

23 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

At this point anyone can make a guess but evidence from the books is right now not relevant to the show. Better to separate it for the most part. They went on their own way by reducing it to bare minimum.

They're not even bothering with it and three headed dragon and Valonqar ia a whole different beats because Valonqar leads to Cersei's death, where as three headed dragon only adds to what we already know about Dany. Dany prophecied hero, involved in multiple prophecies from various places such as STMTW and AAR. Dany herself believes she is the Last Dragon, but she also believes she is most likely barren. Nether of this is correct assessment.

There will be more dragonriders. Which is why we have Jon bonding with a dragon, NK getting one. Dany won't be alone and same goes this link between Dany and Jon. Jon's bond has to lead to something, not only character wise but prophecy. I won't matter that muchfo the throne because the books and show are trying to make a point how utterly useless the throne really is in the awake of the White Walkers invasion.

This is more of secondary hint. NK took an interest in Jon, we might see the same thing with Dany. Some rumours are pointing to this direction once Dany arrives with her dragons.

Dany and Jon according to leaks do have a connection that Dany feels, that's why she trusts him. Also, Drogon of all dragons the most violent one is willing to let Jon pet him. That puzzled Dany because as I've said, Drogon is the most violent of them. Some other rumours points into the direction of Dany not only having a connection to Jon, but she feels when he falls into ice lake. Again link between them, two people most tied into the prophecy.

On the show:

Both of them as Dany and Jon ... are around the same time proclaimed "The Prince that was Promised" and "The One Who Was Promised"

Both of them being reborned around the same time. First time Dany did that was by involving herself in a blood magic, hatching dragons and not being reborn per se as an individual. In this case both Dany and Jon were literally reborn, that was the point. They could've went with a different route by leting Dany to conquer Dothraki other way, they did it via reborn parallel. Both of them established as Gods in a way, cinematography also made it look very clear to parallel it.

One in Ice and other in Fire. Director of that episode made a point about it by taking an inspiration from Renaissance painting such as from Caravaggio, who deals with resurrection.

When Lyanna died. We saw bloody Dawn(forged from a fallen star), towel covered in blood, tears from Lyanna and Ned- and hot water Ned asked them to bring. It's not as clear as with Dany, because she had to hatch the dragons. Jon is the other part, different one. Copying them won't make any good with that. Camera made again a point of showing us these clues.

http://i.imgur.com/nWtQPHg.jpg

Conclusion is that Dany and Jon are both AAR/PtwP or AAR and PtwP. This is some form of Yin and Yang balance. There is no balance, if it were just Dany or Jon by themselves. This is A Song of Ice and Fire and it requires two elemnts in it. While the White Walkers and NK represents Ice very well, they are not our protagonists from the beginning. Dany and Jon are.

Makes sense as spin it back to the books for a moment, both of them have the most amont of clues pointing in this direction. Dany more so than Jon, more obvious, but Jon has them for some reason. 

4 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

i may be wrong but Aerys had more than three children right ..

But i agree with you on other points ..

I can see Jon making an attempt to bond with a dragon in last season if he comes to learn is parentage ...but I don't see tyrion ever attempting to do it...someone wise Like tyrion knows he doesn't have the blood in him to ride one so he won't attempt to ride one..

Besides like you say the other the dragons have always been a minor characters when compared to Drogon ...people( I myself included ) bring up Jon should ride rhaegal becuse he its named after his father ....but if you look at it all three names are meaningful to Dany and dany alone and it it's with her Daughter of Death whose 3 deaths shaped her life ..

I hate to bring up the letter of GRRm but GRRm only intended there to be single dragon and dany to ride them...I believe he added the other two simply for the prophecy and connecting it to the triplets ...

Yes three is a magical number ...the number of triplets in dany's story ...

child of 3 ., 3 dragons eggs she gets and hatches all three of them ..3 mounts she will ride ..,3  betrayels she will know ., 3 fires she must light.,3 ships she gets from ilyrio .,conquers 3 cities in the slavers bay ., 3 lies she must slay ..3 deaths that shape her life( daughter of death) 

There are more in her arc but these are most notable ones.  

I don't think (potential) bastards and still births count. Aerys had Viserys, Rhaegar and Daenerys. 

So where do we stand with that anyways...? 

Child of 3 - check

3 dragon eggs - check

2 mounts - Drogo, Dario, ? / 1 mount - Drogon and she is yet to ride the other two dragons 

2 betrayals - Doreah, Jorah, ? (I guess Yara and Theon will betray her the third time?) 

1 fire - the battle of Meereen (?) or I'm not sure about that. There are countless of interpretations. 

3 ships -check 

3 cities - check 

3 lies - not a clue 

1 death - Drogo, (maybe Viserys?), ??

But then, was this three three three thing even in the show? 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't think (potential) bastards and still births count. Aerys had Viserys, Rhaegar and Daenerys. 

So where do we stand with that anyways...? 

Child of 3 - check

3 dragon eggs - check

2 mounts - Drogo, Dario, ? / 1 mount - Drogon and she is yet to ride the other two dragons 

2 betrayals - Doreah, Jorah, ? (I guess Yara and Theon will betray her the third time?) 

1 fire - the battle of Meereen (?) or I'm not sure about that. There are countless of interpretations. 

3 ships -check 

3 cities - check 

3 lies - not a clue 

1 death - Drogo, (maybe Viserys?), ??

But then, was this three three three thing even in the show? 

Drogo, Rhaego and Viserys are three deaths at least for the show. in the books Rhaegar, Viserys and Rhaego. She has very little connection to Rhaegar on the show. one of the things D&D did very porly. Highlighting her connection to Aerys and not to Rhaegar. She literally dreams to be where he was on the Trident.

Many of these things are not even on the show, certainly Dany has been bertrayed more than 3 times on the show, she won't ride three mounts. Ghost is not for riding. First ride was Silver, second one Drogon.

Three fires could be different in each medium. First one is definitely Drogo, Rhaego funeral pyre. Second one could be in Vaes Dothrak but don't think it will be like this in the books. Third one possibly something to do with the white walkers.

Three lies were most likely Stannis, FAegon and third one who knows JonCon or someone else. She won't meet them on the show.

On 2017. 06. 10. at 4:17 PM, Lord Friendzone said:

Drogo, Rhaego and Viserys are three deaths at least for the show. in the books Rhaegar, Viserys and Rhaego. She has very little connection to Rhaegar on the show. one of the things D&D did very porly. Highlighting her connection to Aerys and not to Rhaegar. She literally dreams to be where he was on the Trident.

Many of these things are not even on the show, certainly Dany has been bertrayed more than 3 times on the show, she won't ride three mounts. Ghost is not for riding. First ride was Silver, second one Drogon.

Three fires could be different in each medium. First one is definitely Drogo, Rhaego funeral pyre. Second one could be in Vaes Dothrak but don't think it will be like this in the books. Third one possibly something to do with the white walkers.

Three lies were most likely Stannis, FAegon and third one who knows JonCon or someone else. She won't meet them on the show.

Hmm... okay, on the show it may be Drogo, rhaego and viserys because her obsession with Rhaegar isn't included/highlighted. But in the books you have to wonder who doesn't count from those 4 and whoever doesn't count is definitely not Drogo. 

Who betrayed her on the show? Mirri, Jorah, Doreah. Not sure if there's another person. Hizdhar didn't, Dario didnt, Tyrion, the greyjoys or the freaking sandsnakes haven't yet. 

Three mounts can be interpreted as three animals she rides, her Silver, Drogon and I don't know or the three dragons all of which she will end up riding. But it can be interpreted as three men she loves (has sex with) and that's Drogo, Dario and one place left (possibly for Jon *eye roll*). 

Fires... I'm not sure what that means. Literal fires? Metaphorical fires? 

And the lies have to be about herself or her family, fAegon possibly, the red door mystery, something else, I don't know. 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Hmm... okay, on the show it may be Drogo, rhaego and viserys because her obsession with Rhaegar isn't included/highlighted. But in the books you have to wonder who doesn't count from those 4 and whoever doesn't count is definitely not Drogo. 

In the books Drogo is more of related to Bride of Fire part, including him as her husband.

Her life was shaped by all four deaths including Drogo, but there is this thing that he might notbbe included in two sets of visions. Rhaego is clearly in both mediums, so is Viserys as her last known family relative. During Dothraki vision she dreamd about him, he told why she's not grieving for him and she often thinks about him, just like Drogo.

I agree withtheir decision to put Drogo there instead of Rhaegar but what I don't like is that Aerys is more of a connection to her than Rhaegar. Viserys were more like Aerys, Dany more like Rhaegar.

Who betrayed her on the show? Mirri, Jorah, Doreah. Not sure if there's another person. Hizdhar didn't, Dario didnt, Tyrion, the greyjoys or the freaking sandsnakes haven't yet. 

Mirri Maz Duur, Jorah, Doreah, Xaro Xoan Daxos so we are already on four and in the books it is supposed to be only three.Glowing 

Three mounts can be interpreted as three animals she rides, her Silver, Drogon and I don't know or the three dragons all of which she will end up riding. But it can be interpreted as three men she loves (has sex with) and that's Drogo, Dario and one place left (possibly for Jon *eye roll*). 

She will ride only Drogon and that seems very clear. Each of the dragons will have its owwn dragonrider. A lot of people seems to think it's Ghost but he's not exactly for riding, is he? Other theory is that these three animals are involved in key situations for her or leads her to three significant men. First love Drogo, second Euron in the books as her toughest challenge if he has the dragonhorn and third one family Jon. Many theories on this.

Fires... I'm not sure what that means. Literal fires? Metaphorical fires? 

Fires at least from I can tell, means literally three fires. On the show we have first Drogo's and Rhaego's funeral pyre, then Vaes Dothrak and the books don't know. This is where two mediums are different.

And the lies have to be about herself or her family, fAegon possibly, the red door mystery, something else, I don't know. 

Stannis is about Azor Ahai legend and not her family. "Glowing like a sunset,a red sword was raised in the hand of the blue-eyed king who cast no shadow."

FAegon could be "A cloth dragon swayed  on poles amidst cheering crowd."

Thid is up for the debate. "From a smoking tower, a great stone beats took wing, breathing shadow fire."

Archived