Bumping for TWOW V5

Lady Blizzardborn

On 3.9.2017 at 0:18 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Oldest had his wisdom teeth out yesterday. Seems to be doing fine today. Doctor said tomorrow will be the worst in terms of pain.

Urgh had that a couple of years ago. Did they take out all four together or only two and two will be taken out later?

19 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Tomorrow is the first day of school. 

I had the first day of my Master yesterday and while the programme still sounds really good it will also be very time consuming. Proabably more so than my Bachelor. I won't be able to participate in NaNoWrimo this year, because we've two exams in November and I will also have to hend in my proposal for the Master Thesis at the end of the month. First time in four years that I can't do NaNoWriMo :(

I visited Comic Con Amsterdam on Saturday and I loved it. Really want to go to another convention now. I was at a panel with two actors from Nikita (a not-very sucessful, but very good TV series I watched) and they were really friendly and down to earth. There were tons of artists and shops, plus many cosplayers, so it was a realy enjoyable atmosphere. I bought a Wonder Woman shirt and another one with Darth Vader on it that says "come to the dark side we have cookies". Got two new books as well. Unfortunately they postponed the LoTR panel so I couldn' attend it, but I met a friend who's studying in Amsterdam after the con. It was really nice meeting her, because we didn't see each other for over a year. 

Recently got myself the first AGOT Graphic Novel :)

Haven't read comics for several years and deceided to delve into them again. Thought it was a good idea with a story I already know and like. So let's see how the graphic novel adapted the story.

Archived