Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady Blizzardborn

Bumping for TWOW V5

90 posts in this topic

The mosquitoes like me this year. Come on, winter!

Urgh..

I moved into my student room now, because the introduction week for my master started. I didn't take any summer clothes with me. Now it's getting hot again and I only have warm clothes. 

Aw, that's not fun.

Dragon eggs are on hold now as I focus on back to school night for my daughter. I volunteered to run the PTO table. 

Ah okay.. Google gave me results like Paid time off, Pacific Theater of Operations or Patent and Trademark Office. None of these seemed to fit :P 

LOL. I'm the group's secretary. Got through back to school night and hopefully we'll get some new members. 

The apples and pears are looking very nice on the trees. Winter may be a ways off but fall is around the corner.

Oldest had his wisdom teeth out yesterday. Seems to be doing fine today. Doctor said tomorrow will be the worst in terms of pain.

On 3.9.2017 at 0:18 AM, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Oldest had his wisdom teeth out yesterday. Seems to be doing fine today. Doctor said tomorrow will be the worst in terms of pain.

Urgh had that a couple of years ago. Did they take out all four together or only two and two will be taken out later?

19 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Tomorrow is the first day of school. 

I had the first day of my Master yesterday and while the programme still sounds really good it will also be very time consuming. Proabably more so than my Bachelor. I won't be able to participate in NaNoWrimo this year, because we've two exams in November and I will also have to hend in my proposal for the Master Thesis at the end of the month. First time in four years that I can't do NaNoWriMo :(

I visited Comic Con Amsterdam on Saturday and I loved it. Really want to go to another convention now. I was at a panel with two actors from Nikita (a not-very sucessful, but very good TV series I watched) and they were really friendly and down to earth. There were tons of artists and shops, plus many cosplayers, so it was a realy enjoyable atmosphere. I bought a Wonder Woman shirt and another one with Darth Vader on it that says "come to the dark side we have cookies". Got two new books as well. Unfortunately they postponed the LoTR panel so I couldn' attend it, but I met a friend who's studying in Amsterdam after the con. It was really nice meeting her, because we didn't see each other for over a year. 

They took all four at once. Saves time that way. He seems to have recovered pretty well.

I'm not sure if I'll be doing NaNo this year myself.

Sounds like a lot of fun at ComicCon Amsterdam. Sorry you missed the LotR panel though.

Opposite here in the southern hemisphere, of course. It is definitely spring after a long winter - cold winds stopped and higher temperature and hot winds, and a bushfire alert! 

It's not super warm, but it's not cold either, but it's raining the entire time. 

I hope the bushfires stay far away from you Castellan!

Was very warm today. Too warm for my taste. 

High of 91 degrees today. That's Fahrenheit, by the way. Too hot for September.

Recently got myself the first AGOT Graphic Novel :)

Haven't read comics for several years and deceided to delve into them again. Thought it was a good idea with a story I already know and like. So let's see how the graphic novel adapted the story.