Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady Blizzardborn

Bumping for TWOW V5

97 posts in this topic

That sounds like fun!

I checked out A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms from the library. I already have the three published Dunk and Egg stories, in different books, but I thought it would be easier to look for theory clues in them if I could look at them in one volume. Plus this way I don't have to go hunting for those three other books.

Cool I read the Dunk and Egg stories many years ago, but I never re-read them. I had all the stories as E-Books, but I don't have them on my new e-reader. The Knight of the Seven Kingdoms is on my wishlist though. 

This was a hot day. It is not supposed to top 90 (F) in late September. The Warrens Cranberry Festival is going on this weekend and it hasn't been cold enough for the cranberries to turn red yet.

It's not that bad. Just sucks that I can't do sports right now. I wanted to try out the University Gym and was already unable to for some weeks because of my toe, which is now healed. 

Well only a few more day until I'm fine again :) 

Cut one finger yesterday. Burned one today. Both minor, but still...annoying. This canning stuff is hard.

Sounds delicious. 

Had two extremely stressfull weeks at University, but now I have a couple of days off :)