Jon, Wylla, and Meera: A Comprehensive Theory of the Secret Babies of Starfall

Rhae_Valarie

I'm sorry but right out the gate you write stuff that makes no sense.  You say that dismissing Arthur from the Kingsguard would weaken Aerys hand by alienating allies, but just a moment before you say that Arthur is Rhaegars ally, not his own.  Then a second later you say that while dismissing him would cause trouble, raping his sister, then killing him would not.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but that is... not well thought out.

On 6/15/2017 at 6:13 PM, Rhae_Valarie said:

So here’s my theory:

While living at King’s Landing as a companion to Princess Elia, Ashara Dayne was raped by the Mad King Aerys. Why? I believe for several reasons:

1. The first is simply that Ashara was very beautiful, with the traditionally Targaryen feature of purple eyes. I think it would be within what we know about Aerys’ character to covet such a woman. We’ve also seen hints through details about his interactions with Joanna Lannister as well as Ser Barristan’s memories of his treatment of Rhaella that Aerys was violent and already a rapist.

2. It was a deliberate act to provoke Arthur Dayne. Arthur was a legendary knight and Rhaegar’s greatest supporter. We’ve been told that the conflict between Rhaegar and Aerys was reaching civil war proportions. Depriving Rhaegar of his greatest ally would be a smart move on Aerys’ part, but Arthur was a Kingsguard, who serve for life. Dismissing him out of turn would alienate Aerys’ supporters and weaken his own hand. The only way for Aerys to get rid of Arthur would be to provoke him to an act of treason and then execute him. I think that, in Aerys evil, twisted mind, raping Ashara would incite Arthur to seek vengeance, thus opening the door for Aerys to legally kill him.

Clearly, however, Arthur Dayne was never executed for treason. I believe that, in order to foil Aerys’ plan and remain as a valuable ally to Rhaegar, Arthur chose not to defend or avenge his sister, essentially choosing loyalty to Rhaegar over loyalty to his family. I believe that once Ashara became pregnant, she was sent back to Starfall to her parents. Upon discovering that Arthur betrayed his sister, his parents disowned him. Why? There isn’t much textual evidence at this point but it explains one inexplicable aspect of the series so far, which is: Why would the Daynes name their heir after Ned Stark? 

One the surface, they should hate him. Most of the people in universe seem think that either he or Brandon impregnated Ashara. Then the Starks rose up on the opposite side of a Rebellion than the Daynes, Ned’s buddy kills the Prince that they support, Ned kills their pride and joy, Ser Arthur Dayne, which supposedly causes Ashara to kill herself. They should hate him and the other Starks. But instead they seem to respect him enough to name Edric “Ned” Dayne after him. Clearly, these events haven’t quite gone down the way we’ve been told. There is something more to the story.

If what I have stated about Aerys, Ashara, and Arthur is true, then the Daynes might respect Ned because he killed Arthur. If they blamed him for failing his sister and disowned him, they probably wanted Dawn back, to save for a worthier Dayne. Ned killed Arthur, avenged Ashara, and brought Dawn back to Starfall. But beyond that, if Ashara had just given birth to Aerys’ bastard, I believe Ned offered to protect the baby, keeping its identity secret from Robert. We know that Robert and Ned differed greatly on the subject of dead Targ kids, after all. In this scenario, Ned would have protected Ashara and her baby, doing everything that Arthur failed to do, thus earning the admiration of the Daynes. It also helps explain why Ashara killed herself. She probably had PTSD, postpartum depression, and maybe even blamed herself for Arthur’s death. 

But if Ashara had Aerys’ baby, why does everyone think she was knocked up by a Stark? Why does everyone believe that Jon Snow was born to a woman at Starfall, either Wylla or Ashara? And what happened to Ashara’s baby? To answer those questions, we have to examine the three women that were pregnant and gave birth at the same time, in roughly the same geographic location, and whose babies were all at Starfall at the same time, when they were only a few days old. Let’s take a look:

Lyanna Stark:

Most people are on board with R+L=J at this point, so I’m not going to rehash. For the purposes of this theory, let’s just stipulate that Lyanna was impregnated by Rhaegar and gave birth to Jon Snow, who Ned brought back to Starfall from the Tower of Joy.

Wylla the Wet Nurse:

So we don’t know much about Wylla the Wet Nurse's baby except that she must have been pregnant at this time in order for Ned to pass Jon off as Wylla’s. So what happened to her child and who was the father? 

Ashara Dayne:

Impregnated by Aerys, gave birth at Starfall, baby protected and concealed by Ned Stark. But how?

So here it goes: Some people think that Ned knocked up Ashara, others think Wylla. Barristan Selmy strongly implies that Brandon got Ashara pregnant, but I believe that Brandon got Wylla pregnant. Then, with all these secret pregnancies happening at the same time and place, rumors started getting tangled up and the babies/ baby daddies got attributed to the wrong people.  

(Of course, there is little textual evidence to support this. It’s largely circumstantial. But it fits very well and, with two books still to go, there is plenty of time for the textual evidence to still be unveiled.)

So let’s take a look at Wylla the Wet Nurse. We don’t know much about her, except that, like Ashara and Lyanna, she must have been pregnant in 283 AC, or no one would believe that she was Jon’s mother, which many people do believe. Because of her pregnancy in 283 AC, I think it’s highly unlikely that she was already a wet nurse at this time, because lactation suppresses pregnancy. The most likely course of events is that her pregnancy in 283 AC was her first, after which she began working as a wet nurse and continued to do so at least until Ned Dayne was born, in 287.

So then, what was her role at Starfall, prior to becoming a wet nurse in 283? Add this to the list of stuff that we’ll hopefully find out in Winds, but I’m going to suggest that she was a low born lady, raised as a companion/ladies’ maid to Ashara and Allyria Dayne, much like Jeyne Poole and Beth Cassel’s relationship to Sansa Stark. Wylla’s name appears to be a Manderly family name, so I believe she has a connection to the Manderlys. Could she be a bastard of that family, sent to serve the ladies of Starfall and lead a comfortable life there? Could she be the legitimate younger daughter of a less important branch of the Manderly tree? We can’t yet know, but I would say that the connection is there. 

The real question, however, is whether Wylla was around Brandon in order to begin a relationship with him. The evidence is inconclusive. If she was a serving lady at Starfall, I think it is likely that she was at the Tourney of Harrenhal. It is possible that she accompanied Ashara to King’s Landing, just as Jeyne and Beth accompanied Sansa. So when Ashara went to the tourney, Wylla followed. However, it is also possible that Wylla remained at Starfall with Allyria who went to the Tourney with the other Daynes in order to visit her sister and watch her brother compete. After all, the entire Stark family was present, so it seems like the Tourney was supposed to be a family friendly affair.

If we can assume that Wylla was at Harrenhal, we can also assume that she began her relationship with Brandon there. However, the relationship would have had to continue over 282 in order for her to give birth in 283. There isn’t really any information regarding this except that Brandon was in Riverrun during part of 282, before his death. So how this timeline works I’m not quite sure, but I will say this: In order for Ned to convince people that Wylla was Jon’s mother, he would have had to convince them that he and Wylla were in the same geographic location 9 months before, in order to have had conceived Jon. So if Wylla was near Ned at that time, it is likely she was near Brandon as well. We’ll simply have to wait for the next book to know for sure how it went down.

So that brings us back to Starfall, in the year 283 AC. Wylla has just given birth to Brandon Stark’s child, Ashara to Aerys Targaryen’s. Ashara names the baby girl Wylla, after her best friend. Think about it. The two women grew up together, they were both pregnant at the same time, in the same castle, during a war (of which they were kinda on the losing side). They were both scared and alone. Also Aerys not only raped Ashara, but murdered the father of Wylla’s child, so they both really hated him. Considering Ashara’s fate, I think it’s fair to assume that she would have been very distressed during this time and the support of her friend, the only person who could understand what she was going through, meant the the world to her. So much so that she named her child after her.

But then Ned returns from the Tower of Joy and everything just sort of implodes. Ashara, already struggling from all she has been through, kills herself out of guilt for her brother’s death. Ned, already struggling to conceal Jon’s identity, now has to relocate all three of Starfall’s newborns, so that their identities won’t be discovered.

1. Jon Snow - Jon is clearly the priority. He’s the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna, which is enough for Robert to want him dead. But he is also a boy, and Daemon Blackfyre and his entire line proves that even Targ bastards are dangerous. Jon is in the most danger, so Ned takes him to Winterfell, where he can be safe under Ned’s watchful eye. But he has to pretend that Wylla is the mother, which means that Wylla’s real child has to be hidden to conceal that Jon is not really her’s. So Wylla’s baby is…

2. Meera Reed - Look, I understand the urge to scream that “NOT EVERYONE IS SOMEONE ELSE!”, I really do. But in this case, no matter how you attribute the babies of Starfall and their parentage, Howland always takes the second baby. He’s already knee deep in the whole thing and you want to keep a secret as small as possible. Ned would never have brought another person into it. He didn’t even tell his wife. Also at this point, we have to understand that the secret is already too big. Ned knows, Howland knows, the Daynes probably knew the second they saw Ned return without Lyanna but with a baby. And Wylla knows because she’s doing her best to convince everyone that Jon is actually her baby, which we know he is not. So rather than bring another person into it, Ned sends Wylla’s child (his niece) with his most trusted friend. Greywater Watch is already isolated from the rest of the world. There is no better place to send his niece so that his nephew can live in safety. And it lines up. Meera was born in 283 AC.

3. Wylla Manderly - so this just leaves Ashara’s baby, the girl that she named after her best friend, Wylla, before she died. This baby is definitely in danger, being a Targ. But less so than Jon, since she’s a girl. Unfortunately for her, however, she was born with Targ features, purple eyes and white blonde hair. Wylla the Wet Nurse suggests that Ned take Baby Wylla to White Harbor (remember how I said she probably had Manderly connections?). This seems like a good idea to Ned. The Manderlys are North Men and fiercely loyal to House Stark. Wyman may not be conventionally brave, but he has a way with secrets and conspiracies. Knowing what we now know about Wyman, I’d say Ned couldn’t have picked a better place to send Ashara’s baby. Once there, the baby even gets to keep the name her mother chose for her because it fits right in with the other Manderlys, being a Manderly name originally. Many babies have pale blonde hair, so I imagine that it wasn’t until Wylla “Manderly” got a little older and it refused to fade to a more common blonde that they began dyeing it Manderly green.

So I’ve already copped to the fact that most of this is circumstantial, but there is some textual evidence that strongly supports the case that I’ve laid. I’ll start with my favorite:

Patchface’s Prophecy:

Under the sea, smoke rises in bubbles, and flames burn green and blue and black,” Patchface sang somewhere. “I know, I know, oh, oh, oh.”

Most of Patchface’s prophecies have been explained very conclusively, but this is one of the exceptions and which prompted my theory in the first place. Basically, I believe that the “flame” is a metaphor for a Targaryen. Just as flames usually burn red and orange, Targs usually have particular characteristics, the most iconic of which is the silver-gold hair. However, Patchface has had a vision of a flame that burns, not red, but green, black and blue. Translation: The prophecy refers to three Targs who have black, blue, and green hair respectively, rather than the typical silver, which allows their heritage to be concealed.

Black Flame - Jon Snow, whose true parentage was concealed by his black hair and Stark look. Think about it. If he had looked like Rhaegar, instead of Lyanna, his situation would have been much different.

Blue Flame - (f)Aegon. Whether he’s a true Targ, a Blackfyre, or some variation, he still has Targ heritage that manifests itself in silver-gold hair. He conceals this by dyeing his hair blue.

Green Flame - Wylla Manderly. The only character we’ve met in the entire series with green hair, about the same age as Jon and Meera. You’ve heard my case for the her green dye concealing Targ silver.

And the smoke rising in bubbles bit? I believe it’s a play on the saying,”Where there’s smoke there’s fire.” Basically, people were able to contain (represented by bubbles) the rumors (represented by smoke) of these children, causing the fire (Targ kids) to go undiscovered.

Similarities between Wylla Manderly and Dany:

If my theory is correct, Wylla and Dany are half siblings and, personally, I think it shows. When Wylla is introduced she shows great spirit, bravery, and a certain righteousness, all of which are shared by Dany. She shows natural leadership abilities. Given a few more moments to speak, this young girl would have whipped the White Harbor men into a frenzy and defied the Freys. Wyman greatly admires her fire, despite it working against his secret plans. Perhaps Ned informed him of her Targ heritage, so Wyman simply expects a little fire from his baby dragon, now and again?

The Name Itself: 

Before I had even thought much about the random green hair, Wylla Manderly stood out to me because of her name. The in universe explanation for Jon’s birth points to Wylla the Wet Nurse and, just one Davos POV chapter after hearing rumors about Jon’s mother, we meet a character with the same name as Jon’s “official” mother, a woman with links to Starfall to boot. Plus green hair and a certain fiery disposition? Seems suspicious to me.

Similarities Between Meera Reed and Arya and Lyanna:

According to my theory, Meera is Lyanna’s niece and Arya’s cousin. She seems to share these Stark ladies’ fierceness, athleticism and loyalty. She has a boyish build, like Arya. Not conclusive, but I believe it contributes to my theory.

Anyway, if you read the whole thing, thanks! I’d love to hear feedback and discuss points. I do think that there are parts of this theory that could be changed without debunking the entire thing. I argue that Meera is Wylla and Brandon’s, but she doesn’t necessarily have to be for the theory to work. I’ve also seen it suggested that Wylla Manderly is the daughter of Aerys and Wylla, but I personally don’t think it’s likely. Why would you name a child, whose parentage you are trying to hide, after one of their parents? It would be like Cersei naming her son Jaime, you know? So I presented the case I thought most likely, but I’d love to hear other variations and suggestions. Thanks again!

It's late I don't have time to read this, but skimming through it looks like an awful lot of my writing from an old thread lol

Reposing this since yet another "who are the babies" topic

The problem with most of these theories is that you need to get the ages to match.

Sure one a kid is 15 or so you can conceal ages but it is much, much harder when a child is young.

A baby has key milestones - crawling, walking, talking, first teeth etc up until losing baby teeth at 7 and also puberty.. The young the child the harder it is to mix up aged by years or months.

There are a number of children with uncertain parentage (mother or father or if they exist at all) in rough order of ages as we are informed.

• Real Aegon 
  • Fake Aegon
  • Ashara's stillborn child
  • Robb
  • Jon
  • Lyanna's child
  • Wylla's child
  • Gendry
  • Dany
  • Rhaella's child born at Dragonstone
  • Wylla of the Manderleys
  • Ned Dayne
  •  

• So let us look at the facts and ages  as we know them.

First (R)Aegon - he was supposedly conceived at Harrenhall (but it is not absolutely clear) but what we do know is that when the war was over he was still a babe in arms able to be "switched" which means a child of say 15 moths or less. That fits with Harrenhall. This would make him 15.5 -16 when the story starts. Since he was still a baby we have no idea what he looked like and who his real parents may be. Possibilities are Rhaegar and Elia or Elia and anyone else (Brandon???), or Ashara and Rhaegar or Ashara and Aerys or Ashara and Ned or Brandon.

Second (F)Aagon who of course may well be real Aegon  What we know of him is that he clearly has strong Targ blood so we can assume that his mother or father were Targs or Blackfyres.   If he is the Real Aegon then any of the parent combinations that include Rhaegar or Aerys are possible.  He seems to be about a year too young to be the Real Aegon, but at 16/17 this can easily be mistaken. Options if he is not real include: 

• Rhaegar and Lyanna
  • Illyrio and Saera

Third Ashara Dayne's "still born" daughter.  Possibilities are endless - she could indeed have died, she could have been swapped with Elia's dead child, he/she could have been smuggled from KL to protect him/her from Aerys. The father we assume was at Harrenhall. What we know is that any such child has to be roughly the same age as Aegon ie 15.5-16 years when the book started. This more or less rules out Jon and Dany.  

• Jon grew up with Robb who we know to still be 14.75. Jon arrived at Winterfell still with a wet nurse, which suggests he was younger than 1 year. Robb arrived with Catelyn a few months afterwards. At that age you CANNOT fudge whole years. You might get away with 1-2 moths but even that is hard. Just about EVERY woman can pick a baby's age down to a month or so  so a child that was supposedly 9 months cannot in ANY way be confused with one who is actually 15 moths and certainly not with one of 18-21 months.  Only if Jon and Robb arrived at Winterfell as say 2 year olds could you realistically hide an age swap of 6 months, let alone 9 months. The comment above re 7 month olds being confused is laughable. 
  • Ruling Dany out is a little harder because she is thirteen when we meet her and did not live with a servant or person who saw her grow etc. However we know she has lived with Viserys for many years and it would be hard to substitute a child with an 8/9 year old boy around. We know there was a child born at Dragonstone so if it were Ashara's STILLBORN daughter it could not have been Dany, since even an 8 year old Viserys could tell the difference between a newborn and a 1 year old. Similarly you do not mix up a thirteen year old girl with a 16 year old - or more to the point when Dany was supposedly 10 and living with Viserys you could not mix up a supposedly ten year old with a thirteen year old. When we meet her she is supposedly 13 and we know she still has a very slight figure - small breasts etc. She is still very clearly a child. She is NOT 16. (Please do NOT think of the movie Dany - just GRRM's story). Also Dany is clearly a Targ so her parents must be at least one of either Rhaegar, Aerys or Rhaella  or some unknown Blackfyre).
  • So if the child of Ashara was not Dany or Jon he/she could be Real Aegon swapped with Elia's dead child. - This is my preferred option
  • One other very unlikely possibility is that this baby was the child of ROBERT and Ashara and possibly therefore Gendry. We are told he is 14 when we meet him but he is a very big lad, so conceivably he is a 16 year old.  However we more or less get the sense that he is still a very green boy and behaves much more like a 14 year old who has just reached puberty than a 16 year old. 
  • Edrik Dayne is much too young to be this child. 

Fourth I have listed Robb as having uncertain parentage because as in today's world a child conceived on a wedding night is always just a tad suspect in terms of paternity.  Obviously his mother is Catelyn. Obviously his father is a Stark (the direwolf). He could be the child of Brandon or Ned (or Rickard or Rodrick of Benjen - but rather silly idea). I opt for Brandon because of the timing and because it would really explain Catelyn's fear and hatred of Jon. it is even possible that Catelyn herself is not fully aware of who the father is- she was pretty young and there did not seem to be any older women in her life as a girl who could have told her a thing or three. The Tully girls seemed to have been unchaperoned or else the Petyr/ Lyssa thing would not have happened. It would also explain why Ned married her despite his love for Ashara. It would be a neat contrast to Robb who sort of did the same thing - but risked his throne in so doing. Hoster Tully would have known. All of Brandon's companions are dead and there did not seem to be any wise/gossipy old ladies brought from Riverrun to Winterfell who might tutt-tutt over the birth dates and Robb's "prematurity."  Born in the middle of a war, not too many would bother or care to consider if Robb was born 33 or 40 weeks after the wedding night.  Possibly not even Catelyn. Ned being Ned would have believed that Brandon' s son was the rightful heir anyway, so he would treat Robb as his son.

Fifth is Jon and he is the super mystery boy. All we KNOW for absolute sure is that ONE of his parents was a Stark and that he was born roughly 10-11 months after the war started and probably is one-three months younger than Robb or possibly one-3 months older (any more you could not fake). Since HE believes his nameday is a month of so after Robb's we have to assume it is so. However they must be very, very close, given both boys are 14 when we meet them and Jon turns 15 about 2 months after we meet him. Given Brandon and Rickard were dead, his parents must be Ned, Benjen or Lyanna (or Rodrick and an unknown Stark). What these birthdates suggest is that Jon was conceived very, very close to the time Robb was conceived. We are talking within four weeks of Ned's marriage or if my Brandon plus Cat = Robb theory is right, Jon was conceived BEFORE Ned married Catelyn. Possibilities:

• Ned plus Ashara - assumes that Ashara was NOT in KL when the war broke out but was really in the Vale. It also assumes that she did not have a living child with her or at least not breastfeeding a child) - so her stillborn child was indeed dead or handed to someone else. Yes there is of course plenty of time for there to be TWO children from Ashara- one about 15 months when the second was born. actually a very common time difference for the era (and our own - my brother and sister for example). Wylla could indeed have been her wet nurse if the first child was indeed alive. Ned would have conceived Jon BEFORE he married. Indeed it is possible that Ashara was the "fisherman's daughter" helping to smuggle Ned home to call his banners. Under this scenario Ned would have married Ashara (via the Heart tree).. He may have believed her dead when he went on to marry Catelyn. This is one helluva good reason for hiding Jon's parentage from Catelyn.
  • Rhaegar plus Lyanna - they were together we are told and the timeline sort of fits although assuming Lyanna died in chilbed her baby seems just a fraction too young to be Jon, assuming he is almost Robb's age.

• Lyanna and Aerys - horrid though it might be, it is possible that Aerys kidnaped Lyanna

• Lyanna and Mance - it is a bit of a stretch but fits with the Bael the Bard meme.

•  

Ned plus the unknown Wylla or fisherman's daughter. Not really very much like Ned to impregnate someone he did not love, but I guess even he was young and hot blooded once.

Sixth is Lyanna's child.

• Obviously one possibility is Jon

Seventh is Wylla's child. We know Wylla is real- a nurse maid at Starfell. She may indeed be Jon's mother but more likely she is a wetnurse hired  to take care of Lyanna's child OR Jon, whoever his mother was. However who ever she is her NAME s significant. We see it with the Manderly girl - NOT an accident I suspect. We also are told that Wylla was the mother of Lonnel SNOW another bastard Stark. Perhaps it is a generic name like Snow - for the mother of any Stark bastard. Or maybe it was the name of Lyanna;s handmaiden who may have been travelling with her- she too may have been raped following the "kidnap"

Eighth is Gendry. The likely explanation is he is the son of Robert and a whore or serving girl. However the possibility of him being the son of Lyanna remains or indeed yet another child of Ashara via Robert or ???? Stannis.. 

Ninth is Dany. Possibilities already listed are that she id Lyanna's child by Rhaegar but she is a little young. She may indeed be who we are told she is. The child of Aerys and Rhaella. What we know is that she has dragon blood, so at least one of her parents was a dragon. Given she is the MOTHER of dragons i am willing to bet that her mother was a dragon. However she reminds Barristan of ashara. There are other possibilities: all we need is the daddy and mummy together  at the time of the sack. so we have Aerys and Lyanna, Aerys and Ashara, Rhaegar and Ashara, Rhaella and Arthur Dayne, Rhaella and Tywin, Rhaella and Ned, Ashara and Ned (but no dragon blood), Rhaegar and Rhaella (yuck)

Tenth is Rhaella's child - which sort of means Dany.  Unless Rhaella and Ashara did a swapsies - which is very possible. Thus it was Ashara who died on Dragonstone. However Viserys would have known his mother so unlikely

Eleven is Wylla of the Manderlys who really only gets a mention because her age and name seems significant

Finally at 12 we have Ned Dayne.  He is much too young to be the child of Lyanna who was dead or Rhaegar or Arthur Dayne (unless still alive). He COULD be the child of Ned and Ashara but it would not have been Ashara who jumped into the sea. Ned and Ashara were together at Starfell around about the right time to conceive young Ned, who seems to be about 9 moths older that Sansa who we can assume was conceived about the time Ned went home to Winterfell and Catelyn arrived with Robb. Young Ned is 12 when we meet him when Arya is about 10 and we can assume Sansa is 11 almost 12 and Robb 15.5. Ned Dayne is about 6-9 moths older than sansa, which fits the timeline of Ned at Starfell

• Another is F Aegon

• There is a third, admittedly quite bizarre. Gendry could be Lyanna's son. He is nearly the right age ie about 14.5 when we meet him ie about 4 months younger than Jon. If Robert in fact raped Lyanna (some time during the war) it would explain his collapse into a drunken wastrel. - guilt etc.

• Then there is Dany.  Age once again makes this unlikely. She is supposed to be at least a year younger than say Robb, turning 14 well after she was married. However while Dany could not possibly be the stillborn daughter of Ashara she COULD be the child of Lyanna but it does still require quite a bit of subterfuge etc. How does such a baby get introduced to Viserys. Even a boy as young as 9 could probably tell an 18 moth old girl from a 9 month old - but it IS possible - just. Dany (whoever her mother was) would have been cared for by wetnurses, so I imagine Viserys would have seen very little of her in her first two years. Mixing up a child of two with one of ho is nearly three is possible given there were no servants around long term and Viserys was just a child. However what happened to the child born on Dragonstone.

• 6 months later...
On 7/27/2017 at 0:52 AM, Daemon Blackfyre IV said:

It's late I don't have time to read this, but skimming through it looks like an awful lot of my writing from an old thread lol

I've been super busy and haven't been on the forums in forever but I decided to check back in and saw your response. I didn't use any threads for reference and am not familiar with your writings. Honestly, I'm not sure what you meant by this comment. If you are just remarking that our theories have much in common, I'd love to read some of your stuff! If you are worried that I lifted your ideas without properly linking the information and attributing your work, all I can say is that I did not. My idea was the result of a late night brainstorming session, lol. However, if there is anything in here that is too close to your writing for comfort, I can include a link or something to make sure you are credited. I am not very involved with the forums and don't know all the ins and outs, but my only desire is to brainstorm ideas until the next book comes out (because I'm very impatient) and to talk with others who love the series as much as I do:D

Archived