Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snow is the man

Will we see nymeria this season?

8 posts in this topic

I usually go through spoilers when I can but I am trying to avoid them this time. But Does anyone know if we will see nymeria? If spoilers aren't allowed my bad

Spoilers are allowed, you can put spoiler alert in the topic title or use spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

According to a number a YouTube videos that analyzed the trailer, yes, it's likely that we will see Nymeria. The camera angle of the Arya shots imply that someone is watching her from ground level or slightly above, and people think that's going to be Nymeria. Of course, this is just a guess, people theorized who the flayed man on the cross from season 6 trailer was and it turned out to be absolutely nobody. 

17 hours ago, snow is the man said:

I usually go through spoilers when I can but I am trying to avoid them this time. But Does anyone know if we will see nymeria? If spoilers aren't allowed my bad

yes, in the scenes that were filmed in Canada

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

yes, in the scenes that were filmed in Canada

thanks. I loved the direwolves in the series and in the books nymeria is second only to ghost in being a pure badass. Really hope they don't bring her back just to kill her though

8 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

thanks. I loved the direwolves in the series and in the books nymeria is second only to ghost in being a pure badass. Really hope they don't bring her back just to kill her though

No, I don't think so. She has a bond with Arya that should be important in a future.

7 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

No, I don't think so. She has a bond with Arya that should be important in a future.

in the books they are close but in the show we really haven't seen or heard anything about her since she arya had to chase her off. It would be cool to see them back together and I think arya deserves a firend like that

On 19/06/2017 at 2:34 PM, snow is the man said:

There's a thread for little questions (called "Little Questions") which might be a better place for all your little questions, rather than starting a new thread every time you want to ask a... little question.

But some people don't go to the "little questions' thread. I don't have time to read every single little post that was ever had. This question is situated under show heading intrigues and this question is to do with upcoming season. It's relevant.