Agent 326

What do you think the 5 spinoffs should be?

25 posts in this topic

On 7/15/2017 at 9:14 PM, snow is the man said:

I have a hard time believing there will be five. But I hope they do something after this series ends. Like a decade after this series left off.

Their plan is to get 5 going, make some pilots and narrow it down. They're hoping 1 is good enough I go ahead with...I think the interview is posted in watchers on the wall

2 hours ago, Raeslewolhn said:

Their plan is to get 5 going, make some pilots and narrow it down. They're hoping 1 is good enough I go ahead with...I think the interview is posted in watchers on the wall

that makes sense

I don't wanna see RR because it'd be pointless. All you'd be watching it for is the battles because everything else that is notable from that is already being revealed in the main series.

They literally haven't mention the Blackfyre's ONCE in the series which is a damn shame because the stuff surrounding the Blackfyre is the shit i'm most interested in (plus Faegon). So obviously the Blackfyre Rebellions would be my #1 choice.

On 6/20/2017 at 3:16 AM, Agent 326 said:

Just remember that things like Dunk and Egg, and Robert's Rebellion aren't valid options because they have been confirmed as not being the prequels.

My personal choices would be

Oberyn's life before ASOIAF/ GOT

The Andal Invasion of Westeros

The Blackfyre Rebellions

An adventure tale involving a character rooming the world and showing us some of the wonders of Planetos

And holy fuck am I scraping the bottom of the barrel, Seeing things from anti-Valyrians. Yes Targaryens being the villains.

wait is it definetly gonna be a prequel and not a sequel