Cersei's role in season 8 and KL's possible destruction

Frederic_ed

On 6/27/2017 at 6:13 PM, Jaehaerys Stark said:

That was my thought when speaking about Dany's vision and how it shows KL in ruins...

Ok this is a tinfoil theory but one possibility is that the WW will invade the south which will become an iced wasted land. In this case the conflict maybe resolved by the crannogmens shattering the neck with hammer of the waters (recovered with the help and knowledge of Bran). The south will become an island or even a group of islands like valyria, and the undead that cannot swim will be unable to cross the sea. Eventually the WW will disappear when the winter ends and the spring comes. The north will remain the only kingdom, maybe extended by some land north of the destroyed wall that freed of the WW will become green again like before.

Given the above there is not really any need to do anything about cersei because just remaining in KL will become her doom.

On 6/28/2017 at 3:16 PM, SecretWeapon said:

At the very least Tarly does. There were probably others among the realms

"How can you know..." everything in the trailers so far was in the leaks too. Stop being obtuse.

I wasn't being obtuse I was asking a question and trailers are known to misdirect. Why would tarly join the lannisters? The tarley's are with house tyrell which cersei killed

1 hour ago, snow is the man said:

I wasn't being obtuse I was asking a question and trailers are known to misdirect. Why would tarly join the lannisters? The tarley's are with house tyrell which cersei killed

Lord Tarly despises savages, Daenerys is bringing a horde of Dothraki savages to Westeros, and Lady Olenna has thrown in with her.  That will probably have something to do with why Lord Tarly betrays her imo.  

As to "proof" of it happening, Watchers took spoiler pics of Lannister and Tarly soldiers standing in a shield wall together (they are being attacked by Dothraki).  Here is a pic:  Zoom in to see the Tarly huntsman on the shields of the far right soldiers

Pretty much everything we've seen via trailers, pics and Watchers reports backs up the leaks from October.  It is what it is.  At this point you can either desperately tell yourself it's one big conspiracy by D&D to trick us, or just accept that that's the S7 plot and move on.  Here's a site that compiles all the Lads leaks and shows pictures of things that back up his various comments, if you want to read it:  Link     

Cersei will somehow hang on to the bitter end and destroy everything she can before she loses it, she will lie (duh) and make deals that she has no intention of living up too. However, she will probably go out like Hitler if she can, suicide before she lets her enemies do her in. This of course will not happen if she is turned upon by someone she trusts when she has her guard down.

• 1 month later...
On 21.6.2017 at 9:40 PM, LordImp said:

Cersei will remain in power until the end. She is the last human villain imo.

My wishful thinking is that after the NK has been dealt with Bran will take charge of the WW army and lead it into KL. Then Cersei ignites the wildfire and the WW are gone for good. 

In S6 Bran had a vision where the mad king says burn them all. I think that it is a hint on how to destroy the walkers , burn them all with wildfire. 

there is also 500k bait Kings landing

Archived