MLB 2017: The House That Bones Built

Myshkin

9 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

We have to have a naming contest for this imaginary show. I'm going to go with The Eck Files.

Nice. My suggestion: Robbie Alomar Says Hello. Yours has the advantage in terms of being shorter, better, more ironic, and sounding like an actual tv show but mine has the advantage of referencing the time Alomar went yard on the Eck like David slaying a moustachioed diminutive Goliath, so it could go either way.   

17 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Nice. My suggestion: Robbie Alomar Says Hello. Yours has the advantage in terms of being shorter, better, more ironic, and sounding like an actual tv show but mine has the advantage of referencing the time Alomar went yard on the Eck like David slaying a moustachioed diminutive Goliath, so it could go either way.   

I like where you're going with this. Not sure it works as a title, but I think it might be a pretty cool recurrent plot device sort of a deal. Like remember how Magnum PI worked for Robin Masters, but you never saw Robin Masters? So Magnum begins to suspect that Higgins is Robin Masters. Maybe it could be a tagline badguys use right before knocking Eck out, and that could occur in almost every episode.

21 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I like where you're going with this. Not sure it works as a title, but I think it might be a pretty cool recurrent plot device sort of a deal. Like remember how Magnum PI worked for Robin Masters, but you never saw Robin Masters? So Magnum begins to suspect that Higgins is Robin Masters. Maybe it could be a tagline badguys use right before knocking Eck out, and that could occur in almost every episode.

I can work with that. As long as hey do the double arm pump and jump after decking him.

Archived