MLB 2017: The House That Bones Built

Myshkin

A few weeks ago we lost a board legend and former frequent contributor to the MLB threads. Lord of Bones, affectionately known as Bonesy, was a die hard Giants fan and an all around good fucking dude. So this one's for him. 

as much as i adored that combative bastard i would be doing nothing in his honor if i didn't say FUCK THE GIANTS!!!

now.

how about the Dodgers and the nl west? three teams over .600! an obvious rookie of the year in cody 'raised by myshkin' bellinger! 

7 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

I didn't know Bonesy had passed. Enjoy Valhalla, LoB.

May the Big Dodger in the Sky cradle him in His loving embrace for all eternity.

Bellinger has a pretty good shot at breaking the NL rookie HR record at 38. Hell, both him and Judge are on track to easily break McGwire's MLB rookie HR record at 49.

3 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Bellinger has a pretty good shot at breaking the NL rookie HR record at 38. Hell, both him and Judge are on track to easily break McGwire's MLB rookie HR record at 49.

You don't Cey...

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/Beroncey_zpsgcgzm52c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=182

Speaking of home runs, the highest amount per game for each team is 1.17 set in 2001. This year it is at 1.27. Not surprisingly the strikeout average of 8.21 per game would also be a record high. As the youngsters say- go big or go home. 

It would also be nice if Yankees could win a fucking game. 

3 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Bellinger failed to hit a HR tonight. Safe to say he's a bust.

I thought he had one in the 1st? Something about the first rookie to have 10 homers in 10 games or some such nonsense.

http://deadspin.com/cody-bellinger-is-the-first-rookie-ever-to-hit-10-home-1796284544?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Archived