Winter is Here Trailer Released

Westeros

1 hour ago, Lord Godric said:

It looks quite great! I'm excited for what looks like the battle for King's Landing. 

Jaime riding his horse through fields of fire looked ominous, I'm still waiting for his real redemption. 

I'm not sure who that is riding through the field of fire.... even if the next shot is of Jamie. 

Yes, the horses are both white, and it may very well be Jamie... but the profile looks wrong, along with the hair. While I know Jorah is covered in greyscale (likely his arm in the last trailer), it looks more like Iain, than Nikolaj. At least to me anyway... looks awesome either way.

Trailer is AMAZING,  do you guys think there will be another trailer?  or was this the last.    I am so hyped for this season.  And then again, I don't want it to come because will have another long ass wait for the next season.    I still believe that they are taking extra Long time with the final season is not only because, they want to do justice to the end of the story.  But, I think to give GRRM more time to get TWOW out before they spoil the ending.  And, they will spoil the ending.  

On 7/7/2017 at 2:24 PM, King in the Nord said:

So excited for this now! Feel like I'm finally interested in Cersei's storyline again since she's gone all mad with power

I am also very excited for the Game of Thrones season 7, especially for the Jon Snow performance.

Archived