Free Northman Reborn

Can't see who is online or in a particular thread anymore

8 posts in this topic

Hi

Any reason why one would suddenly not be able to see who is reading a particular thread anymore? Similarly, when I click on "Online Users" at the top of the page, it says this information is not available to my account. Which is strange as I could always see that in the past.

This issue has been around for a few weeks now, and it is particularly troublesome when trying to see who is reading a particular thread that you are involved in.

Appreciate some feedback.

Thaniks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bumping this to see if there are any developments to this question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a fairly resource-intensive feature which was turned off during the show and which we have kept turned off since then. We are looking at doing an upgrade soon of the forum software and may enable it after that to see if it still affects performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Just bumping this to see if there are any developments to this question.

 

12 hours ago, Linda said:

This is a fairly resource-intensive feature which was turned off during the show and which we have kept turned off since then. We are looking at doing an upgrade soon of the forum software and may enable it after that to see if it still affects performance.

 

On 6/22/2017 at 3:52 PM, Free Northman Reborn said:

Hi

Any reason why one would suddenly not be able to see who is reading a particular thread anymore? Similarly, when I click on "Online Users" at the top of the page, it says this information is not available to my account. Which is strange as I could always see that in the past.

This issue has been around for a few weeks now, and it is particularly troublesome when trying to see who is reading a particular thread that you are involved in.

Appreciate some feedback.

Thaniks.

Are we talking about those who cloak their behavior?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Linda said:

This is a fairly resource-intensive feature which was turned off during the show and which we have kept turned off since then. We are looking at doing an upgrade soon of the forum software and may enable it after that to see if it still affects performance.

Ah! More troubles by that which cannot be named. Thank you for the information. 

Edited by The Fattest Leech
Damn autocorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Ah! More troubles by that which cannot be named. Thank you for the information. 

Looks like you were last online in this forum July 29. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Looks like you were last online in this forum July 29. :dunno:

This is my ghost of future past that is currently posting here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2017 at 10:10 PM, The Fattest Leech said:

This is my ghost of future past that is currently posting here.

Har! You be a ghost.

How you do dat? Or better still why you do dat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now