Can't see who is online or in a particular thread anymore

Free Northman Reborn

Hi

Any reason why one would suddenly not be able to see who is reading a particular thread anymore? Similarly, when I click on "Online Users" at the top of the page, it says this information is not available to my account. Which is strange as I could always see that in the past.

This issue has been around for a few weeks now, and it is particularly troublesome when trying to see who is reading a particular thread that you are involved in.

Appreciate some feedback.

Thaniks.

• 5 months later...

This is a fairly resource-intensive feature which was turned off during the show and which we have kept turned off since then. We are looking at doing an upgrade soon of the forum software and may enable it after that to see if it still affects performance.

18 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Just bumping this to see if there are any developments to this question.

12 hours ago, Linda said:

This is a fairly resource-intensive feature which was turned off during the show and which we have kept turned off since then. We are looking at doing an upgrade soon of the forum software and may enable it after that to see if it still affects performance.

On 6/22/2017 at 3:52 PM, Free Northman Reborn said:

Hi

Any reason why one would suddenly not be able to see who is reading a particular thread anymore? Similarly, when I click on "Online Users" at the top of the page, it says this information is not available to my account. Which is strange as I could always see that in the past.

This issue has been around for a few weeks now, and it is particularly troublesome when trying to see who is reading a particular thread that you are involved in.

Appreciate some feedback.

Thaniks.

Are we talking about those who cloak their behavior?

13 hours ago, Linda said:

Ah! More troubles by that which cannot be named. Thank you for the information. 

Archived