Will Euron and Cersei get married to become the most evil couple of Westeros?

OberynBlackfyre

On 24/06/2017 at 0:38 AM, Curled Finger said:

He's just raided the Reach--how can that be a smart alliance for Cersei given her son is married to the daughter of the warden of the south?   Can Cersei really regain power in King's Landing?  

It is certain he will regain power or at least part of it; don't forget that now Kevan being dead he is again Regent of the Realm. Lord Varys himself said that Kevan's death will sow further dissent between the Lannisters and Tyrells. The Tyrells thinking that it was probably Cersei's job to be Regent again with the excuse that probably Tyrion did it and Cersei thinking that probably the Tyrells did it to gain yet another hold on Tommen (trying to make Mace Tyrell Hand and Regent). I believe that murder and betrayal will occur. Maybe Cersei will have Tommen's wife killed. He will/is Regent and will try to get all her power back and Mace Tyrell will have none of that allowing her to become Regent again, but he being the 'big Hand actually ruling because the Tyrells don't trust Cersei, because they will believe she had Kevan killed and the excuse the Tyrells will use is that Cersei Lannister cannot rule as Regent after the humiliating atonement walk she did.

Yes, she will regain part of her power now that Kevan is dead and she will try to get all it back because that the way she is, because she will believe that the Tyrells had her uncle killed.and because Mace Tyrell will oppose her power so he can rule, de facto, alone the Realm and because he will believe that Cersei is behind Kevan's death.

@HallowedMarcus, thanks for your thoughts on how this could play out.    I don't know.   The more I think about it, the sillier it seems to me that Cersei should regain power in Kings Landing.  However, you make a fine point in illustrating that the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.   Tommen would have benefited from that 5 year aging for sure.  

I am immersed in all the theory videos and discussions these days.   'Tis the season.   I see all these pics of Cersei all in black then Dany all in black.  It's not harmonizing with my head canon.  I think it would be better to create a power vacuum, let someone else step in for a bit, Mace Tyrell top of my list!   Let Cersei and Euron really make an alliance of terror off in their little corners of Westeros where no one suspects it.   Then unleash them on everyone.   Probably best I am not in charge of how the story should go. 

• 6 months later...

It is plausible, though I don't know where it fits, he will definitely be fucking with Dany and Arianne.

Cersei has not been described or associated with pale flames. It is a nod to sorcery. Euron is very associated with green, and Cersei being in his future may be the reason for that association.

If it happens it is going to be end game and steeped in magic, as in they're not going to be human at that stage and will control monsters and force mate people to create them. Another force of evil to rival the Others in scope and threat. Indeed the NK and his bride may be about Euron and Cersei, how they come to be.

14 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

At the same time?

Yeah probably. Arianne will marry Aegon, Dany will kill Aegon and be playing with Euron. From there it is likely Arianne will fuck Euron to get revenge against Dany for her having killed Aegon.

NOBODY GIVES YOU POWER , YOU TAKE POWER

Euron  will never marry Cercei , why should he ? The realm is in chaos , he has all the backing of the Iron Born and Euron is looking to upgrade , let's be real as handsome as Cercei is , she is a street drab next to Daenerys and Margaery . Daenerys has dragons , while Margaery has the Reach and the love of the small folk , what do Cercei have ? Tommen  and it is Tommen who has Casterley  Rock and the Iron Thone . Euron as a follower of his own way believes in taking what you want .

It's possible if Cersei become desperate enough.  However, I am not so sure there is time to work this into the plot.  The books already have depth and complexity.  Aegon is a big part of the plot that's missing from you know what.  So the you know what had to invent their own material.  The book has enough plot twists to make a labyrinth without introducing this.  The story should be coming together and building up to the end game.

Archived