The Dance of Dragons: Death Toll

I've just been browsing articles recently and stumbled over populations/death tolls of Westeros. And now i'm wondering, what's the death toll of the Dance? We know it nearly wiped out the Targaryens and their dragons, it was the beginning of their end so to speak. I haven't seen this yet so why not.

First up the known deaths of each faction:

The Blacks

Lucerys and Arrax, Lord Darklyn and most of Duskendale garrison, 800 blacks, Rhaenys and Meleys, Lord Staunton and 100 blacks, Lord Commander Steffon Darklyn, Stormcloud, Jacaerys and Vermax, 1/3 of Velaryon fleet, Tom Flowers, Lord Owen Costayne, Lord Walys Mooton and three score, Lord Forrest Frey, Lord Bigglestone, Lord Jon Charlton, 2,000 blacks, Lord Roderick Dustin, Robert Quince, Moondancer, Daemon and Caraxes, Ser Luthor Largent and gold cloaks, Lorent Marband, Davos Deddings, Joffrey, Ser Glendon Goode, Ser Willum Royce, Tyraxes, Syrax, Lord Jon Roxton, Addam Velaryon and Seasmoke, Lord Piper, Lord Deddings, royal knights and men, Rhaenyra, Lord Darry and Lord Mallister

The Greens

Jaehaerys, 62 warships, Lannister host, Otto Hightower, Ser Gwayne Hightower, Lord Jasper Wylde, hundreds of loyalists, Lord Jason Lannister, Lord Lefford, Lord Swyft, Lord Reyne, Ser Clarent Crakehall, Ser Tyler Hill, 2,000 greens, Ser Criston Cole and hundreds of men, Maelor, Lord Ormund Hightower and Ser Bryndon Hightower, Aemond and Vhagar, Helaena, Morghul, Shrykos, Dreamfyre, Hard Hugh, Daeron, Lord Owen Fossoway, Marq Ambrose, Lord Jon Roxton, Richard Rodden, Vermithor, Tessarion, Sunfyre, Lord Borros Baratheon, Aegon II, Ser Gyles Belgrave and Larys Strong

Others

Viserys I, Lord Lyman Beesbury, Royal bedmaid, Dragonseeds, dragonslayers, The Burning Knight, Dragonpit defenders, Trystane Truefyre, Grey Ghost, Countless peasants,

It ended in the death of 17 dragons, leaving only four. A pity. (Arrax, Meleys, Stormcloud, Vermax, Moondancer, Vhagar, Caraxes, Morghul, Shrykos, Tyraxes, Dreamfyre, Syrax, Vermithor, Seasmoke, Tessarion, Grey Ghost, Sunfyre, Silverwing, Morning, Cannibal, and Sheepstealer)

We know quite a bit of about the Dance, yet some parts are still vague. Which houses lost the most(other than the Targs of course)? There really was no winner, but which houses came out nearly unscatched?      Tell me if I missed anything.

Archived