MCU phase 4

LordImp

What to expect from Marvel cinematic universe post - Avengers 4. Kevin Feige has said that it will be very different and may not be a phase at all. 

Some movies we can expect :

Spider man : Homecoming 2- Already confirmed to be the first movie in P4.

Guardians of the galaxy Vol.3- Confirmed .

Doctor Strange 2- Almost certain .

Black Panther 2- Almost certain .

Captain Marvel 2- Almost certain .

Ant man and the Wasp 2- Very likely .

Black Widow - I think this happens.

Spider man : Homecoming 3- Spider man will probably become the new flagship of MCU , so two movies in a phase just like Iron man in phase 1. 

Avengers 5- I'm thinking that instead of a Avengers movie maybe a Illuminati movie . 

Not so certain movies :

Iron man 4- Downey Jrs contact is over after avengers 4 and recasting Tony Stark is risky . But there is speculation that RDJ will do one more solo movie .

Inhumans - The inhumans has long been in the MCU future plan. But now that they got a TV series , I think this movie will be cancelled .

Fantastic four - Fox currently owns the rights to F4 , but F4 has not been doing well over at Fox . F4 belongs together with the other avengers and with their villains like Doom and Galactus we can have new fresh villains to torment the avengers .

Captain America 4- Like RDJ Chris Evans contract runs out after avengers 4. But certain rumors claims that Evans will continue as Cap America. Even if Evans leaves the MCU Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes can take on the mantle . But I think it's time to take a break from Captain America so that the new heroes can establish themselfs . So I think we will eventually get a fourth Captain America movie , but not in the close future .

Thor 4- Same problem as Chris Evans and Captain America . 

Nova - One of the heroes what deserves a movie . If MCU Introduce another hero Nova should be the one.

Hulk 2- Should Hulk get another solo? There are actually some loose ends in Hulks story , Abomination is still alive and the Leader was teased in the previous Hulk movie. And then we have Thunderbolt Ross who had a role in CA:CW. 

Thunderbolts - Will MCU follow DC by giving some villains there own movie ? 

what do you think is the future of the MCU and what does Feige means by saying that phase 4 might not be a phase ? 

Archived