Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

Welcome to the newest game of Westerosi pictionary, both old players and new! :)

Most of the experienced players know the game already, but if you are new, the rules are in this spoiler tag:

Spoiler

The game proceeds as follows:

1. Send me a PM entitled *YOUR BOARD NAME* - Pictionary 36 containing a starting sentence.

2. I'll send you someone else's sentence. You'll have around 72 hours (3 days) to draw (or otherwise art) the sentence and send me a link to it in the PM chain you started in #1.

3. You'll be sent someone else's picture. You'll have 48 hours (2 days) to send me a description of the picture in the PM chain.

4. I'll keep sending round the pictures and sentences in alternating rounds - I am looking at three picture and four sentence rounds this time around.

5. I'll post all the results for your amusement and delectation.

Sentence rules

This is a non-themed game, so the starting sentence can be basically anything you want it to be (it does not have to be connected to ASOIAF).

Your description should only be one sentence, not a paragraph. Don't go crazy with the subclauses. The spirit of what you think is being shown is more important than the details - your interpretation is what we want!

Picture rules

Any kind of visual art which has been completely created by you is great. Most people will either draw on paper and photograph/scan it, or use digital drawing software such as MS Paint. But feel free to unleash your creativity. For example, in the past there has been plasticine pictionary.

The only restrictions are:

Use of letters in drawings is not allowed.

It must be entirely your own work - there shouldn't be any kind of copying/pasting from google images (though using them as reference material is fine).

Please link me to a PNG or JPG hosted elsewhere (e.g. people often use imgur). Make sure the picture link doesn't give any clues to the image or its origins. It should be a size where we can easily see it, and should be rotated to be the correct way round.

If you are still unsure about signing up, take a look at this pile of awesomeness from the previous games.

Players (bolded have submitted their contribution for the current round)

Pebble! :love:

HelenaExMachina

Rocksniffer

First of My Name - got this round early

RhaenysB

TitanCat

Her CuteBoyfriend

Horse of Kent

I am looking for at least 7 players for this game, but more are always welcome (that means, the new poster reading this, you can sign up even if you see 7 people already signed up until I post that the sign-ups are closed!). Since a few people already expressed their interest in the last thread, I am giving it until Friday evening at the latest for everybody to sign up and send me a starter. If I have enough sentences earlier, I might send out the first task before that.

I am eagerly waiting for your messages, have fun etc.

Random additional rules:

1. Be nice, don't post offensive stuff, don't draw or write stuff something that might make the rest of the players uncomfortable. Forum rules apply.

2. Respect the deadlines. Tell me in advance if you won't be able to meet it so I can find a replacement or know to wait for you. All deadlines posted will be referring to central European summer time (it is 17.09 right now).

3. Links to erotic/sexual or graphically violent imagery must be equipped with a warning. This includes private messages. All in all, I would rather see less of such content (leave something for the imagination!) than more, but I know some of you are unable to not draw it. *glares at a certain dog and king Bamm Bamm* So I will just say the starting sentences may not include anything of the sort, and will be strict in censoring it later. *tries to keep some standards of polite society*

4. Letters and the content under rule #2 will be censored at my discretion, or, if I don't feel like it, I will send your drawing back to you with a request to edit the picture accordingly.

5. Banned topics are: spoilers for Hobb's Assassin's Fate, British and American politicians (if you need to go into politics, reference this :P), Harry Potter in all states of (un)dress.

I hope this is reasonable.

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I'm in.

It looks like you have been hooked. :D Right?

16 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

No theme? :( 

Hmmm, if you are struggling finding a sentence, what about a theme for you: "multiple-volume dictionaries and all the ways to use them".

Or anything else. ;)

@Horse of Kent

British politics?

*shudders*

The politics is really just boring if you have no clue who these people are. So I basically do not want to see it because of my own taste for what is funny. :leaving:

9 minutes ago, Horse of Kent said:

Not sure if I will be able to play this round. Will see how you are doing for player numbers first.

British politics?

:rofl: 

i would pass on that. and any other kind of politics too, to be honest. 

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hmmm, if you are struggling finding a sentence, what about a theme for you: "multiple-volume dictionaries and all the ways to use them".

Umm... like knocking out burglars? 

Wait, what would I use Mathematics for Economics Analysis  for then? 

57 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

:rofl: 

i would pass on that. and any other kind of politics too, to be honest. 

Umm... like knocking out burglars? 

Wait, what would I use Mathematics for Economics Analysis  for then? 

Cure for insomnia

Archived