Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

Good news, I am only missing two sentences more!

I also need somebody to finish the last bonus chain - eligible are all the regular players except Rhae and Sniffer, and the "outside" players.

I have all the sentences now, except the bonus TCCB asked for!

Here is a teaser for you:

Spoiler

There are two Amazon women in this game, but none of them is related to Wonder Woman.

Hmm, then I think I will wait for tomorrow for TCCB's last sentence to mix in the bonus chains as well. It is a bit silly, usually the bonuses are finished before the regular chains and I expected to get this sentence in a very short time.

22 hours ago, Pebble said:

I also have a very special, very rude bonus chain that could do with describing.  Bucky knows nothing of this.

If you want it   PM me.   but only do so if you will not be offended by its contents.

Hmmmmm ... do you intend to post that in the end too so everybody can see it? Or is it offensive to any of the players? (Then maybe rather not.)

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hmmmmm ... do you intend to post that in the end too so everybody can see it? Or is it offensive to any of the players? (Then maybe rather not.)

depends if nudity of players is offensive.  (Bucky  if your in the picture you are drawn very modestly and inoffensively.  I can not say that about anyone else)  I was going to post it for a short time then remove the link to the picture.    I am planing to post the first and last(2nd) sentence if anyone does describe it though.  they should be fine.   Oh and I wasn't going to add it to our collection of beautiful drawing s post.

Hint it still needs describing -

34 minutes ago, Pebble said:

depends if nudity of players is offensive.  (Bucky  if your in the picture you are drawn very modestly and inoffensively.  I can not say that about anyone else)  I was going to post it for a short time then remove the link to the picture.    I am planing to post the first and last(2nd) sentence if anyone does describe it though.  they should be fine.   Oh and I wasn't going to add it to our collection of beautiful drawing s post.

Hint it still needs describing -

Uhhhh ... send it my way, I guess? :wacko: You really made me curious as to what you have "hatched".

*drumroll* I present to you ...

... some nonsensical sentences for your pleasure.

Spoiler

Cersei is scheming with a bottle of Wildfire and a dead man's head, while Loras Tyrell in a thong is telling Renly Baratheon and a decapitated cat's head about crossing swords with the houses of Westeros at Hallowe'en.

While the amazonian girl in red trunks has won all her rounds against the african floating heads, she can't defeat the world.

Team Rocket has given up on catching Pikachu and is making a living as professional chefs instead.

Buckwheat is sick of the horrible text she must proofread.

Donald Trump farts in the faces of the American public without any clothes on, which sounds like a man playing a trumpet at a bank.

On her birthday, a scantily clad woman decided to knit instead of fighting with an axe.

If we are going to start resurrecting extinct species, we should start with the dodo, not dinosaurs.

The Pictionary crew are arrested for causing a riot after a chain gets out of hand.

The brachiosaurus and the chicken perform surgery on their unwilling victim.

Once a black bird witnessed a green man making water in the forest.

Horse of Kent teaches the Pictionary crew to sing in a wine bar - minus Helena, who rudely wasn't invited.

The network of evil international bankers will only end when all our arses shout in unison.

Black Bear turns into Rob Roy.

Tatiana Maslany's clones fight over who will go up on stage to collect her Emmy.

The pictionary crew’s karaoke evening.

Buckwheat's graduation was ruined by swearing and sexual references online.

Old Nan the barbarian.

An angel, who has the pictionary crew locked in a cage on a cloud, wonders whether chaining up Buckwheat will bring happiness.

Power rangers eat cookies, sing and dance, A humanoid cat with a mohican steels a cookie and makes off in his space ship, while a chain smoking Tory Pokomon uses a machine gun to shoot a fox.

GoT season 7 is right around the corner and I dread what's coming with it, but I'm also kinda looking forward.

extra special bonus chain

Pebble said Buckwheat is upset that Blackbear has abandon Pictionary and eloped with Harry Potter, The TitanCats slit themselves in half to become 2 chains and the rest of the Pictionary crew swear dire things when they catch up with the errant Blackbear.
Somebody - can you guess the artist drew this    Very not safe for work.   Contains player nudity  - link will be edited out for future ref.
http://i.imgur.com/qEsvinj.jpg?1
Bucky said  :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: I have no idea what any of that is.

Archived