Pictionary XXXVI - Last round

Buckwheat

Okay, some computer problems later ...

We are on the last drawing round.

You all have sentences to draw, except for @TitanCat's Cute Boyfriend, who gets no task this time round because of logistical mess-ups. Instead, Helena has two.

TCCB, if you want something to draw, I can send you a bonus chain.

Deadline: Thursday 27th July 10 AM.

Bonuses: Two ready to draw, one out being drawn.

I don' have all of them yet, but not sure who is still missing. Sniffer sent his through the book of faces because the board was down, I expect others might also be experiencing technical difficulties. I will get to sorting this tomorrow when I am back in Slo.

On 7/14/2017 at 3:16 PM, Buckwheat said:

You now have the next drawing tasks.

I am giving you no deadline because I need to figure out what to do about the missing Bear.

I am looking for a replacement for the rest of the game. @Turinqui-Calima? @Lily Valley? @DreamSongs? Anybody wants to join?

I know I'm late!  Didn't have a phone for a couple of weeks.  I'm around if you need a replacement!

Update: I have most of the pictures, two are still missing. I heard from one player that they will do it today, the other one, not sure, but hopefully.

If we hurry, you will get a reveal this weekend!

Bonuses: two ready to draw, one to describe.

21 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

I know I'm late!  Didn't have a phone for a couple of weeks.  I'm around if you need a replacement!

Oh! This is a bit late, I do not need a replacement right now, but stick around for a laugh at the end of the game. ;)

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

i also can crack out a bonus today if needed...certainly one bonus chain needs the sniffer's special touch

:devil:

You will get it to draw after Rhae has described it. You are not eligible for the other two.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh, by the way...of interest to Pictionary players who haven't yet seen it

I saw a similar German article. Sad, how will we play pictionary without Paint?

That does not mean Paint will disappear from our computers at once, maybe we should just stop updating to newer versions of Windows? :P

Just waiting for one more picture, which was promised for today.

the problem with stopping updating is you stop getting security updates, and these are important.

there are several free Paint programs out there.   I found a few for Linux no problem.   and once paint is gone people will write loads for windows.  It won't be a problem.    also you can use the office drawing tool (in word ect)- its has most things paint has.

Archived