Secondary Characters--What happens?

Error-504

Plenty has been leaked about the main characters, but, after the dragon pit scene, what do you see happening with some of the secondary characters? What Bronn and Qyburn do after this episode really intrigues me. I could see Qyburn taking up a real interest in the White Walkers and could prove to be quite a useful tool in the fight against them. Bronn, faithful ally of first Tyrion, and then Jamie (with at first Tyrion's blessing), I just don't see sticking with Cersei. Will he eventually leave to join Jamie? 

I guess a real possibility is they could get cut altogether (aka killed off). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 7:59 PM, Short Claw said:

Plenty has been leaked about the main characters, but, after the dragon pit scene, what do you see happening with some of the secondary characters? What Bronn and Qyburn do after this episode really intrigues me. I could see Qyburn taking up a real interest in the White Walkers and could prove to be quite a useful tool in the fight against them. Bronn, faithful ally of first Tyrion, and then Jamie (with at first Tyrion's blessing), I just don't see sticking with Cersei. Will he eventually leave to join Jamie? 

I guess a real possibility is they could get cut altogether (aka killed off). 

What episode are you talking about them meeting up? I really hope it will be early on

9 minutes ago, Jaehaerys Stark said:

Why would Bronn die?  Who would kill him there?  I just don't see that happening...

Killed by a wight. If Jon sets a wight loose (according to leaks), it is bound to kill at least one character viewers are pretty familiar with, even if we don't even necessarily care about the character. There will not be a ton of people there, someone has to die... I pick Bronn. I hope I am wrong. I'd hate to see him go.

39 minutes ago, Travis said:

Killed by a wight. If Jon sets a wight loose (according to leaks), it is bound to kill at least one character viewers are pretty familiar with, even if we don't even necessarily care about the character. There will not be a ton of people there, someone has to die... I pick Bronn. I hope I am wrong. I'd hate to see him go.

I have read all the leaks inside and out.  I don't recall anything about Jon letting a wight loose in the room.  Not to just run around anyways.  That wouldn't make much sense, right?  Everything I read stated that at some point

either the Mountain or the Hound cuts the wight up, just for the sake of seeing that the wight lives on and Jon demonstrated that dragon glass or fire kill them. I think Bron makes it to season 8 and perhaps beyond...

Archived