Greyjoy Rebellion prequel

UFT

would you like to see this? especially the final battle for pyke. i think it would be epic enough for a prequel series, and give us a chance to see our faves again (prime robert, hell yes). 

my preferred option is robert's rebellion but i think thats a whole 8 season series all on its own

It has no magic no schemes no intrigue no mistery...

If you wanted to make 1 or 2 eps ok, but it would suck.

When you have robert rebelion, valirya doom, the first battle of dawn, the andals vs children, dance of dragons the greyjoy rebelion is boring

1 hour ago, divica said:

It has no magic no schemes no intrigue no mistery...

If you wanted to make 1 or 2 eps ok, but it would suck.

When you have robert rebelion, valirya doom, the first battle of dawn, the andals vs children, dance of dragons the greyjoy rebelion is boring

Agreed.  The Greyjoy Rebellion would be cool for a couple episodes, but would be a terrible idea for a prequel series.  They could even get away with making a mini-series as a lead up for a new prequel series.  Something a few episodes long, like HBO did with The Night Of.  But no chance it could last multiple seasons long.  I'm hoping for a Robert's Rebellion prequel.  Would also like to see a Dawn of Days or Age of Heroes prequel series.  These would make for great television...

Archived