Question about Jon. NO SPOILERS PLEASE. ETA : Some user has deliberately posted spoilers after I edited title, do not read this thread if you wish to avoid.

princess_snow

On Invalid Date at 9:09 AM, princess_snow said:

Hi,

I have forgotten if Jon knows Bran is still alive in the show ? Please help me out here. :cheers:

ETA : Please no spoilers for upcoming season.

On Invalid Date at 9:09 AM, princess_snow said:

Hi,

I have forgotten if Jon knows Bran is still alive in the show ? Please help me out here. :cheers:

ETA : Please no spoilers for upcoming season.

he does. Sam told about seeing him in s4. He and Sansa spoke about Bran in s6. Sansa knew this from Theon. So they don't know if, at this moment he is alive (100x100) , but they suppose he might be alive somewhere bc they know he escaped and had a mission.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, lakin1013 said:

@princess_snow

Just wanted to say that I too am sorry for the poster who was delighted to ignore your request and post spoilers -- twice.  Gotta wonder about some folks....

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, Gertrude said:

I hope that people reported the user who posted the spoilers as I just did. It bothers me enough when it happens in the book threads with show info, but this was obviously deliberate and shouldn't be tolerated.

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:01 AM, D.Wolf said:

I wouldn't really worry about anything that troll said about being spoilers. He's speculating at best. Wildly speculating I would have to say. Kit Harrington has said that they shot several fake scenes to throw people off cause there was so much paparazzi so you can't really rely to heavily on any leaked info. Don't sweat the trolls, just watch and enjoy :)

@lakin1013 @Gertrude @D.Wolf

Thanks for your support !

@Meera of Tarth thanks, I vaguely recall now.

Thanks guys !:cheers:

[MOD]

Folks when someone asks that there be no spoilers, it will be strictly enforced.

The spoiler-posting user who did not respect that will not be able to post again until this season is over.

[/MOD]

12 hours ago, Hoo said:

I find it very odd that Bran did not introduce himself at the Black Castle gate as the Lord of Winterfell, but merely as son of Ned Stark.

I didn't even think of this.

5 hours ago, Charlie Hustle said:

Two reasons, either he know that Snow is the king of the north already. Or, The LC would have thought him as crazy. So the safest bet was to say he is the son of Ned Stark. I was surprised that he didnt say the brother of John Snow.

Yes, does the LC know this already ?

46 minutes ago, Stubby said:

[MOD]

Folks when someone asks that there be no spoilers, it will be strictly enforced.

The spoiler-posting user who did not respect that will not be able to post again until this season is over.

[/MOD]

Thankyou Stubby, much appreciated.

cheers from a fellow Aussie. :cheers: 

Archived