EPISODE 1 PREDICTIONS

wolfsbae

I figured it would be fun to create a thread discussing the various things we predict (or wish) to see from the first episode.

What are you expecting from the season premiere? What scenes / moments / exchanges / plot points / characters etc. are you expecting to see in E01? What are you hoping it hits right off the bat? Feel free to reference the trailers, leaks and various internet tid-bits, where appropriate.

Love to see Dany arrive at dragonstone and proceed to take a fly around kingslanding and give all the city folk a peek at drogon and see their reactions. Also Cersei looking out from the red keep seeing him and the ensuing look on her face. 

1 hour ago, D.Wolf said:

Love to see Dany arrive at dragonstone and proceed to take a fly around kingslanding and give all the city folk a peek at drogon and see their reactions. Also Cersei looking out from the red keep seeing him and the ensuing look on her face. 

LOL!  That would be a great way to open the season. I think that Jaime will come running into the red keep at some point and say, "Sis...there be dragons..." and she will just laugh at him derisively. Their relationship is going to require a therapist soon anyway. 

A shot of her looking out over the ruined sept, with her wine glass half full, and then a dragon would be even better. I wonder if she'd be smirking then. 

16 minutes ago, Rain on Wednesday said:

LOL!  That would be a great way to open the season. I think that Jaime will come running into the red keep at some point and say, "Sis...there be dragons..." and she will just laugh at him derisively. Their relationship is going to require a therapist soon anyway. 

A shot of her looking out over the ruined sept, with her wine glass half full, and then a dragon would be even better. I wonder if she'd be smirking then. 

Yea her looking out over the cept from tommens suicide window talking with Jaime and they hear drogons screech as they both exchange a look wondering what the fuck, his shadow takes over the area of the cept and then he appears swooping down over the city giving them a good look at him. They both proceed to shit themselves. 

On 7/15/2017 at 6:55 PM, D.Wolf said:

Yea her looking out over the cept from tommens suicide window talking with Jaime and they hear drogons screech as they both exchange a look wondering what the fuck, his shadow takes over the area of the cept and then he appears swooping down over the city giving them a good look at him. They both proceed to shit themselves

I was thinking Drogon landing and shitting on the Red Keep similar to Tywin's horse in the throne room.

Archived