Hands of Gold

Gertrude

1 hour ago, Lady Snowsand said:

Sine the show has a reputation for killing a king every season, maybe the snuck this in as a foreshadow of them killing Queen Cersei.  Since her death has been foretold.  Maybe we will finally get the rest of Magy the Frog's prophecy this season, and see it come true.

I think Jon may die again, I've had this idea ever since GRRM said that he was writing something that D&D couldn't possibly do in the show. I believe Lady Stoneheart will give Jon the kiss of life as a redemption for her treatment of Jon. On the show I believe it will be Beric Dondarrion who gives Jon the kiss of life during a battle in which Jon would die again. 

16 hours ago, Frosta said:

didnt tyrion give shae a golden necklace with hands on it? or tywin did. either way, it was what she was strangled with. 

It was actually  golden chain... she lamented about the "chain" aspect when he gave it to her (reference to servitude?), but he was really trying to get her to leave Westeros for the Free Cities by that time. But yes, she was wearing that chain in Tywin's bed and the rest is history... 

Archived